Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Halo over here
Posted By: [DL] OstugleDate: 11/19/01 9:19 a.m.

Hello ventilators of I pull ahead!
I wrote long, long ago awhile, and must admit that my deficiency of English abilities put to me of the fixation, or reading, again. There am lost the track of the progress of I pull ahead. I remembered to this board the other day, and decided to return to it discovers how it went I pull ahead. As you can see, my English far better now this '! Well, a little. How I pull ahead goes? It has still been sent? It wanted that it contained some Spam fry-I raise. It has many mouse-events to touch to the player in the additional exploration of the game?

Of which I have seen of X-Box, I think that I will wait for until I pull ahead comes towards outside in the PC. How quickly a PC I will need to play I pull ahead in a good one mark-quarrels, I say 80 FPS? I have wished of the eye that means that if the index of the frame of a game falls underneath near 60 FPS, I see the individual marks and gets to be totally incapable to distinguish a movable goat of a lamina of the grass. This is due to my childhood, where my grandmother forced to me to smell rocks in his behind garden.

How it is much I pull ahead probable to cost? The price in dollars is acceptable, I can translate it to my own modernity. You understand? Please leave me single. Desire to drag to me under target and to die. Die, like an otter catched behind a radiator.

Message Index

Replies:

Halo over here[DL] Ostugle 11/19/01 9:19 a.m.
     Re: Halo over hereJacke 11/19/01 10:09 a.m.
           Re: Halo over hereTumbleweed 11/19/01 10:24 a.m.
     Re: Halo over hereLouis Wu 11/19/01 10:31 a.m.
     Re: Halo over herevector40 11/19/01 7:37 p.m.
           Vector, I love you man!DaftShadow =PN= 11/19/01 11:09 p.m.
           Re: Halo over hereLerissa 11/20/01 10:23 a.m.
                 Re: Halo over herevector40 11/20/01 7:38 p.m.
           Lol go victorNeoOnis 11/20/01 12:37 p.m.
     You win (nt) *NM*Stalin 11/19/01 10:39 p.m.
           Ummm...i think he was joking?*shrug* if not..Matt(Uh...#5?) 11/19/01 11:15 p.m.
     Re: Halo over hereFrost 11/20/01 12:30 p.m.
     Re: Halo over hereGeneral-Barb 11/20/01 6:25 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.