Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Reclaimer mysterious buttons?!
Posted By: General Vagueness <General.Vagueness@gmail.com>Date: 1/15/13 10:02 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Reclaimer Mysterious buttons?!? (General Vagueness)

Well I finished the level.
I got that one Spartan to jetpack at ludicrous speed again. It seems he consistently walks to a particular spot, looks down, then turns to his left and jetpacks over the rainbow.
When I got back to the Mammoth I found the guys that were standing in front of the consoles were dead. I tried using the consoles a whole bunch of times, and they produced the same sounds the white things did, but they didn't seem to do anything else. Sometimes meleeing a console or the space in front of it seemed to speed up how soon I could use it, and a few times it seemed that way with meleeing the dead marines in front of them.
The Mammoth didn't seem to want to go over the first river, but that might have been because a marine was outside running into the bottom of it.
Most of the scripted dialog that involves the Mammoth was glitchy, specifically in being very delayed, with some parts more delayed than others.
Other than that stuff, I looked around, and nothing seemed out of the ordinary. I'd really like to go in with 3 other people and try activating these at the same time.

You cannot fall off the floor.

Message Index

Replies:

Reclaimer Mysterious buttons?!?Zylon 0217 1/14/13 1:46 p.m.
     Re: Reclaimer Mysterious buttons?!?Louis Wu 1/14/13 2:36 p.m.
           Re: Reclaimer Mysterious buttons?!?Zylon 0217 1/14/13 4:23 p.m.
     Re: Reclaimer Mysterious buttons?!?stabbim 1/14/13 7:09 p.m.
           Re: Reclaimer Mysterious buttons?!?Zylon 0217 1/14/13 11:10 p.m.
                 Re: Reclaimer Mysterious buttons?!?uberfoop 1/14/13 11:23 p.m.
                 Re: Reclaimer Mysterious buttons?!?General Vagueness 1/14/13 11:33 p.m.
     Re: Reclaimer Mysterious buttons?!?General Vagueness 1/15/13 5:19 p.m.
           Re: Reclaimer Mysterious buttons?!?General Vagueness 1/15/13 5:22 p.m.
           Re: Reclaimer Mysterious buttons?!?General Vagueness 1/15/13 6:03 p.m.
           Re: Reclaimer mysterious buttons?!General Vagueness 1/15/13 10:02 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.