Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Reclaimer Mysterious buttons?!?
Posted By: General Vagueness <General.Vagueness@gmail.com>Date: 1/15/13 5:19 p.m.

In Response To: Reclaimer Mysterious buttons?!? (Zylon 0217)

OK I was just checking these out and I found out some things. I think these (the white things) are the little 1-6 number pad entry control things from Reach, I can see rounded rectangles with 1 and 2 in them on each of them. New sounds are added in, and seem to get louder, as you use these more.
You can use that fourth one, it just doesn't disappear when you do-- if it did I wouldn't be able to get it to where I did, where the sounds were louder than the music.
I went to get the radio and move it over there to see if anything would happen, and nothing did, but around that time I got an ammo waypoint presumably set on the Mammoth, and as I was starting to move the radio I got a checkpoint. A little while after that the waypoint disappears (I've restarted from this checkpoint 3 times now) and it seems like the Mammoth is gone too, it's at least not where it was.
I also found when I finally got the radio over to the weird white thing that the sound had gone back down to the low hum it was when I first walked into the area.
There was also a Spartan-IV near the radio running into the wall. That seems off but not exactly weird, I've seen it plenty of times. The weird thing is I pushed him away from the rock wall and a little bit into the open, and he walked around a bit, and then he jetpacked. He jetpacked what must have been half a mile in the air, and in roughly the direction the Mammoth headed, extremely fast. I've done this twice now.
Needless to say, I am intrigued.
I'll keep you guys posted.

You cannot fall off the floor.

Message Index

Replies:

Reclaimer Mysterious buttons?!?Zylon 0217 1/14/13 1:46 p.m.
     Re: Reclaimer Mysterious buttons?!?Louis Wu 1/14/13 2:36 p.m.
           Re: Reclaimer Mysterious buttons?!?Zylon 0217 1/14/13 4:23 p.m.
     Re: Reclaimer Mysterious buttons?!?stabbim 1/14/13 7:09 p.m.
           Re: Reclaimer Mysterious buttons?!?Zylon 0217 1/14/13 11:10 p.m.
                 Re: Reclaimer Mysterious buttons?!?uberfoop 1/14/13 11:23 p.m.
                 Re: Reclaimer Mysterious buttons?!?General Vagueness 1/14/13 11:33 p.m.
     Re: Reclaimer Mysterious buttons?!?General Vagueness 1/15/13 5:19 p.m.
           Re: Reclaimer Mysterious buttons?!?General Vagueness 1/15/13 5:22 p.m.
           Re: Reclaimer Mysterious buttons?!?General Vagueness 1/15/13 6:03 p.m.
           Re: Reclaimer mysterious buttons?!General Vagueness 1/15/13 10:02 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.