Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: To clarify
Posted By: Leviathan <levihoffmeier@gmail.com>Date: 4/16/12 2:08 a.m.

In Response To: Re: To clarify (Cody Miller)

: Because that undermines the challenge of single player, being 'beat this game
: from beginning to end'. Many shooters have a practice mode, which let you
: select whatever level you want to play, all available the moment you put
: your disc in. But this is PRACTICE MODE. We're talkin' bout practice.

: If you run a race of 100 meters, you are not unlocking meter 20 by passing
: meter 10 and so forth. It is one challenge: run 100 meters. Likewise
: Playing Sonic 2 is one challenge: Finish all the levels. As you have just
: said, it is fun and satisfying. BTW, there is a level select code for
: Sonic 2.

(Yeah, I used it all the time, lol. And the code to create rings so you can go Super Sonic!)

But I don't think it's really a fair comparison to a race, because every 20 meters you're in a different place with new kinds of running and new obstacles in the way. The race tends to evolve in a game.

Like Sonic's one challenge, let's say Arkham City's one challenge is to beat the game and get every challenge map. You have to play the main game, unlocking new levels and areas as you progress. Once you beat the main game, you go back for the riddles. The unlockables act just like a new level, curtains that promise that progression behind them. The game has simply evolved, with new kinds of gameplay, and new terms of accomplishment and failure.

: In Vanquish (mentioned in the OP), the challenge maps function the same way
: if I read you correctly, except that they are available right away. Map 6
: is unlocked by beating maps 1-5, and yeah that kind of sucks.

: You would not have attempted a riddle to see if it was fun? How close minded.

Heh, in the first game, they are very out of the way, practically hidden - I didn't really know of what they could involve until I actively searched for them.

: JPRGs are a whole different long post. :-p

: They ARE inherently bad. Again, no player in my table was better off with
: unlocks being included. Not one. As for your 'incentives', I've written
: about that before. : So why is this bad? You say "But Cody, I am
: having fun getting these achievements and buying things in the armory, why
: does it matter?". The answer is twofold. On one hand, developers are
: treating your time as a commodity to be manipulated through the illusion
: of progression. Rather than merely creating a game, and leaving it up to
: you to choose when to spend your time playing, they are manipulating you
: to spend as much time as possible, not for your benefit, but for theirs.
: It's not for your benefit, since such systems should not be necessary -
: players play as long as they are having fun, so any effort to artificially
: extend that is an effort to get you playing beyond when you would stop
: having fun.

I could see where this example would be true for online multiplayer games, but I honestly haven't played many except for Halo and Left 4 Dead. I haven't played a Call of Duty since 2, maybe, and I've never played an MMO.

I'm more interested in single-player experiences for the most part, and I don't see where a developer benefits from trying to waste my time in that regard. I honestly think, to constantly refer back to Arkham for example, that Rocksteady just thought it would be fun to have riddles that unlock extras so that players might go exploring all these fun little mini-games once you beat the main game.

: Incentives are put in place to get people to do something they don't want to.
: Want to watch TV? Eat your vegetables. Don't want to mop the floor? Here,
: have some money. Do you see what incentives in games are? They are there
: to make you play things you wouldn't otherwise want play . If you DID
: want to play, it, you'd play WITHOUT the incentives.

I agree with the last sentence, but not before that. Again with the same old example - I solve Riddles in Arkham City now just because I have a blast with them, not to unlock crap. But it's the incentive that opened my eyes to something I don't normally do, since getting Riddler Trophies sounded like a fetch-quest.

An incentive can be used to try and control you, to do something you don't want to do, or it can be much more positive thing - a first step that allows you see a path you hadn't seen before. Game designers can be lazy, but I don't usually see them as evil overlords trying to trick me into a sedated vegetable.

: The whole point of playing a video game which YOU control, is for you to
: generate your own goals and achieve them how you wish. That's like, why
: you are in control. Of course, as I explain in this post , unlocks give
: players an illusionary sense of satisfaction, which is the preferred
: reward due to our entitlements as gamers.

I actually don't always want to be in complete control of a video game. Just like a storyteller guides me through a novel and a series of ideas, or an editor (:P) guides me through a documentary's thesis, I'd like the game designer to guide me through what he has envisioned to be fun or worthwile experience, and design a system that allows me to explore that experience.

Sometimes I'm in the mood for GTA or Skyrim, great big sandbox games where I tell my own story, yes, but sometimes I'm in the mood to play another person's story and learn from them.

I don't that's entitlement, I think that's just about seeking a specific, crafted experience, like many other works of art and entertainment try to provide.

: Do you see why unlocks are bad yet?

Nope. :) I've enjoyed our exchange, but I think I'm all worded out now. I do actually agree with you on some points through it all, like in your original post you quoted here, and I'll totally agree with you that 9 out of 10 games that use unlockables use it stupidly - but I simply don't take such an extremist view against the very idea of presenting a path and offering a reward if you take it, since it can lead to many beneficial things upon that path, and more paths themselves. Sometimes people need a little nudge to see something they never would have, since as humans, we're not omniscient, and we can't always see all those paths.

Halo: A Fistful of Arrows

Message Index

Replies:

Present thoughts about the future *long*Hedgemony 4/11/12 9:44 p.m.
     I'm Grim, & this is my favorite post on the forum *NM*GrimBrother One 4/11/12 9:50 p.m.
     Hear hear! *NM*Das Kalk 4/11/12 9:53 p.m.
     Re: Present thoughts about the future *long*Stephen L. (SoundEffect) 4/11/12 10:16 p.m.
     Brilliantly well put, mirrors my own thoughts. *NM*Tiny 4/11/12 10:19 p.m.
     Re: Present thoughts about the future *long*stabbim 4/11/12 10:23 p.m.
     Re: Present thoughts about the future *long*bluerunner 4/11/12 10:26 p.m.
     well put *NM*kidtsunami 4/11/12 10:29 p.m.
     Re: Present thoughts about the future *long*KP 4/11/12 10:31 p.m.
           Re: Present thoughts about the future *long*tucsonbatman 4/11/12 10:57 p.m.
           Re: Present thoughts about the future *long*DEEP NNN 4/12/12 6:37 a.m.
           Just you wait. You're next! :p *NM*rhubarb 4/12/12 10:57 a.m.
     Re: Present thoughts about the future *long*breitzen 4/11/12 10:41 p.m.
           Re: Present thoughts about the future *long*Frankie 4/12/12 12:21 a.m.
                 Frankie's mental image of HBO until releaseThe Lionheart 4/12/12 12:36 a.m.
                 You dun good kid, great post. *NM*Pebbles 4/12/12 12:55 a.m.
           Re: Present thoughts about the future *long*Frankie 4/12/12 12:26 a.m.
                 Re: Present thoughts about the future *long*Quirel 4/12/12 12:46 a.m.
                 Re: Present thoughts about the future *long*Das Kalk 4/12/12 10:52 a.m.
                 Re: Present thoughts about the future *long*Metalingus627 4/12/12 5:00 p.m.
     Re: Present thoughts about the future *long*kanbo 4/11/12 10:52 p.m.
     Re: Present thoughts about the future *long*Vic DeLeon 4/11/12 10:56 p.m.
           Re: Present thoughts about the future *long*Der Flatulator 4/16/12 9:44 a.m.
                 Re: Present thoughts about the future *long*Der Flatulator 4/16/12 9:49 a.m.
                       Re: Present thoughts about the future *long*RC Master 4/16/12 10:58 a.m.
     We have seen the angst before.Captain Spark 4/11/12 11:00 p.m.
     AgreedAnton P. Nym (aka Steve) 4/11/12 11:04 p.m.
     Sing it! Truth. *NM*yakaman 4/11/12 11:11 p.m.
     Well put, indeed. *NM*Leviathan 4/11/12 11:22 p.m.
     Re: Present thoughts about the future *long*uberfoop 4/11/12 11:35 p.m.
           Re: Change is gouda. *NM*Hedgemony 4/11/12 11:37 p.m.
                 Halo 4 LE = Wheel of smoked gouda? *NM*uberfoop 4/12/12 12:09 a.m.
     Thank you again...GrimBrother One 4/11/12 11:49 p.m.
           Re: Thank you again...Tiny 4/12/12 7:53 a.m.
     Why Halo 4 will be a very bad game *Long, IMGs*Schooly D 4/12/12 12:07 a.m.
     Exquisitely well put, Hedge.The Lionheart 4/12/12 12:23 a.m.
     Re: Present thoughts about the future *long*Morhek 4/12/12 12:36 a.m.
           Re: Present thoughts about the future *long*stabbim 4/12/12 12:48 a.m.
                 Can a hipster hate hating? Is that possible? *NM*The Lionheart 4/12/12 12:56 a.m.
                       I for one, can't wait for E3Pebbles 4/12/12 1:01 a.m.
                       Love is the new hate. *NM*Kalamari 4/12/12 1:25 a.m.
     Oh Yeah?Bones 4/12/12 1:21 a.m.
           Hedgemony: Voice of Reason and Love *NM*thebruce0 4/12/12 1:44 a.m.
     I'm finding it harder to express my thoughts...Phoenix_9286 4/12/12 2:16 a.m.
           Re: I'm finding it harder to express my thoughts..NsU Soldier 4/12/12 5:24 a.m.
     Josh Holmes took notice of this on twitter. *NM*Bryan Newman 4/12/12 2:17 a.m.
     Re: Present thoughts about the future *long*BlueNinja 4/12/12 5:36 a.m.
           Of course you still have a place here.The Lionheart 4/12/12 11:45 a.m.
           Re: Present thoughts about the future *long*General Vagueness 4/16/12 6:54 p.m.
     I don't have favorites, but you're my favorite. *NM*Louis Wu 4/12/12 6:44 a.m.
     Nicely put :) *NM*Ciarán 4/12/12 6:48 a.m.
     Well said. *NM*Beckx 4/12/12 7:23 a.m.
     Re: Present thoughts about the future *long*DEEP NNN 4/12/12 7:37 a.m.
           Re: Present thoughts about the future *long*SonofMacPhisto 4/12/12 8:38 a.m.
     Re: Present thoughts about the future *long*CaneCutter 4/12/12 8:06 a.m.
     Completely Agree (Glad Someone Said It!)ChrisTheeCrappy 4/12/12 8:57 a.m.
           Re: Completely Agree (Glad Someone Said It!)JDQuackers 4/12/12 12:18 p.m.
     i agreeiForge 4/12/12 10:37 a.m.
     Finally!Der Flatulator 4/12/12 10:45 a.m.
           Re: Finally!Der Flatulator 4/12/12 10:54 a.m.
     Re: Present thoughts about the future *long*Tawpgun 4/12/12 10:58 a.m.
     Re: Present thoughts about the future *long*Postmortem 4/12/12 10:58 a.m.
     Hedge is a HammerImpervium 4/12/12 11:08 a.m.
     Well met, sir.dogsounds 4/12/12 12:08 p.m.
     Re: Present thoughts about the future *long*padraig08 4/12/12 12:10 p.m.
     Best thing I've read on the net in a long while!LostSpartan987 4/12/12 12:36 p.m.
     Re: Present thoughts about the future *long*Cody Miller 4/12/12 3:23 p.m.
           Re: Present thoughts about the future *long*DEEP NNN 4/12/12 4:03 p.m.
           Re: Present thoughts about the future *long*Hawaiian Pig 4/12/12 11:30 p.m.
           your thoughts on "social"kidtsunami 4/13/12 2:26 a.m.
     Re: Present thoughts about the future *long*MacGyver10 4/12/12 3:31 p.m.
     You made my day, HedgeCortanaVII 4/12/12 4:36 p.m.
     Amen. *NM*Lawnmower172 4/12/12 5:16 p.m.
     Re: Present thoughts about the future *long*GreyThor 4/12/12 8:51 p.m.
           Re: Present thoughts about the future *long*Quantum 4/12/12 11:04 p.m.
     My thoughts on this situation.Gravemind 4/13/12 6:31 p.m.
           Re: My thoughts on this situation.Gravemind 4/13/12 6:39 p.m.
           Re: My thoughts on this situation.343winks. 4/14/12 12:19 p.m.
     Like you've spoken for me. *Sorta Long*DrDoctor 4/13/12 11:29 p.m.
     Change *slightly-long*Der Flatulator 4/14/12 8:50 a.m.
           Re: Change *slightly-long*DEEP NNN 4/14/12 9:03 a.m.
           It isn't all good.rhubarb 4/14/12 10:40 a.m.
                 Re: It isn't all good.serpx 4/14/12 2:45 p.m.
                       Re: It isn't all good.rhubarb 4/14/12 3:29 p.m.
           Change for change's sake.Gravemind 4/14/12 7:11 p.m.
                 Re: Change for change's sake.Harmanimus 4/14/12 7:59 p.m.
                       Re: Change for change's sake.Gravemind 4/14/12 8:32 p.m.
                             Re: Change for change's sake.Cody Miller 4/14/12 10:07 p.m.
                                   Re: Change for change's sake.Leviathan 4/14/12 10:52 p.m.
                                         Re: Change for change's sake.Cody Miller 4/15/12 12:20 a.m.
                                         Re: Change for change's sake.SonofMacPhisto 4/15/12 9:04 a.m.
                                               Re: Change for change's sake.Leviathan 4/15/12 1:36 p.m.
                                                     Re: Change for change's sake.Cody Miller 4/15/12 2:18 p.m.
                                                           Re: Change for change's sake.Hawaiian Pig 4/15/12 2:29 p.m.
                                                           Re: Change for change's sake.Leviathan 4/15/12 2:33 p.m.
                                                                 To HP and Levirhubarb 4/15/12 3:01 p.m.
                                                                       Not at allLeviathan 4/15/12 3:15 p.m.
                                                                             Re: Not at allrhubarb 4/15/12 3:27 p.m.
                                                                                   Re: Not at allLeviathan 4/15/12 3:47 p.m.
                                                                                         Warning: Unintended rantMetalingus627 4/15/12 5:13 p.m.
                                                                                               Alienation is unavoidablerhubarb 4/15/12 5:31 p.m.
                                                                                                     Re: Alienation is unavoidableMetalingus627 4/15/12 5:47 p.m.
                                                                                                           Because A sucks and B is an egg, obviously.rhubarb 4/15/12 6:31 p.m.
                                                                                                                 Re: Because A sucks and B is an egg, obviously.Metalingus627 4/15/12 7:04 p.m.
                                                                                                                       My point is...rhubarb 4/15/12 7:55 p.m.
                                                                                                                             Re: My point is...DHalo 4/15/12 8:24 p.m.
                                                                                                                                   Re: My point is...rhubarb 4/15/12 8:45 p.m.
                                                                                                                                   Re: My point is...Cody Miller 4/15/12 9:04 p.m.
                                                                                                                                         Re: My point is...DHalo 4/15/12 9:55 p.m.
                                                                                                                                               Re: My point is...uberfoop 4/15/12 10:11 p.m.
                                                                                                                                                     Re: My point is...DHalo 4/15/12 10:18 p.m.
                                                                                                                                                           Re: My point is...uberfoop 4/15/12 10:26 p.m.
                                                                                                                                                                 Re: My point is...DHalo 4/15/12 11:01 p.m.
                                                                                                                                         Re: My point is...DEEP NNN 4/16/12 6:46 a.m.
                                                                                                                                               Re: My point is...RC Master 4/16/12 11:12 a.m.
                                                                                                                                                     Re: My point is...DEEP NNN 4/16/12 11:52 a.m.
                                                                                                                                                           Re: to add to thisRevenant1988 4/16/12 12:25 p.m.
                                                                                                                                                                 PirateUnicorns.bungie.orgRC Master 4/16/12 6:23 p.m.
                                                                                                                                                                       Re: PirateUnicorns.bungie.orgRevenant1988 4/16/12 7:39 p.m.
                                                                                                                                                                             Re: PirateUnicorns.bungie.orgthebruce0 4/17/12 11:18 a.m.
                                                                                                                                                                             Re: PirateUnicorns.bungie.orgRC Master 4/17/12 9:11 p.m.
                                                                                                                                                           Re: My point is...RC Master 4/16/12 6:09 p.m.
                                                                                                                                                                 Re: My point is...DEEP NNN 4/16/12 7:21 p.m.
                                                                                                                                                                       Re: My point is...uberfoop 4/16/12 7:54 p.m.
                                                                                                                                                                             Re: My point is...DEEP NNN 4/16/12 8:01 p.m.
                                                                                                                                                                                   Re: My point is...uberfoop 4/16/12 8:06 p.m.
                                                                                                                                                                                   Re: My point is...General Vagueness 4/16/12 10:43 p.m.
                                                                                                                                                                                         Re: My point is...DEEP NNN 4/17/12 7:54 a.m.
                                                                                                                                                                                               Re: My point is...General Vagueness 4/17/12 10:51 a.m.
                                                                                                                                                                                                     Re: My point is...DEEP NNN 4/17/12 11:02 a.m.
                                                                                                                                                                                                           Re: My point is...General Vagueness 4/17/12 12:37 p.m.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Re: My point is...DEEP NNN 4/17/12 1:32 p.m.
                                                                                                                                                                                   Re: My point is...RC Master 4/17/12 8:33 p.m.
                                                                                                                                                                                         Re: My point is...DEEP NNN 4/17/12 10:43 p.m.
                                                                                                                                                     Re: My point is...Metalingus627 4/16/12 2:52 p.m.
                                                                                                                                                           Re: My point is...uberfoop 4/16/12 3:08 p.m.
                                                                                                                                                                 Re: My point is...Metalingus627 4/16/12 10:18 p.m.
                                                                                                                                                           Re: My point is...Gravemind 4/16/12 3:17 p.m.
                                                                                                                                                           Re: My point is...Quirel 4/16/12 6:17 p.m.
                                   Re: Change for change's sake.SonGoharotto 4/14/12 11:29 p.m.
                                         Re: Change for change's sake.Hawaiian Pig 4/15/12 12:53 a.m.
                                               I have my moments *NM*SonGoharotto 4/15/12 8:08 a.m.
                                   Re: Change for change's sake.343winks. 4/15/12 3:55 a.m.
                                         Re: Change for change's sake.RC Master 4/15/12 10:32 a.m.
                                               Re: Change for change's sake.Hedgemony 4/15/12 12:30 p.m.
                                                     Re: Change for change's sake.343winks. 4/16/12 4:50 a.m.
                                               Re: Change for change's sake.343winks. 4/16/12 4:45 a.m.
                             I'm gonna rename you Chicken Little.Louis Wu 4/15/12 8:31 a.m.
                                   Just playing Devil's advocate here...SonGoharotto 4/15/12 9:23 a.m.
                                         Re: Just playing Devil's advocate here...Louis Wu 4/15/12 9:43 a.m.
                                               Re: Just playing Devil's advocate here...davidfuchs 4/15/12 9:53 a.m.
                                               Re: Just playing Devil's advocate here...SonGoharotto 4/15/12 11:30 a.m.
                                                     Re: Just playing Devil's advocate here...Anton P. Nym (aka Steve) 4/15/12 12:13 p.m.
                                                     Re: Just playing Devil's advocate here...General Vagueness 4/16/12 7:05 p.m.
                                   Re: I'm gonna rename you Chicken Little.Gravemind 4/15/12 12:38 p.m.
                                         Re: I'm gonna rename you Chicken Little.Louis Wu 4/15/12 12:48 p.m.
                                               Re: I'm gonna rename you Chicken Little.Cody Miller 4/15/12 1:04 p.m.
                                                     Re: I'm gonna rename you Chicken Little.Leviathan 4/15/12 1:47 p.m.
                                                           Re: I'm gonna rename you Chicken Little.Cody Miller 4/15/12 2:16 p.m.
                                                                 Re: I'm gonna rename you Chicken Little.Leviathan 4/15/12 2:27 p.m.
                                                                       Re: I'm gonna rename you Chicken Little.Hawaiian Pig 4/15/12 2:28 p.m.
                                                                             Re: I'm gonna rename you Chicken Little.Hawaiian Pig 4/15/12 2:31 p.m.
                                                                             Re: I'm gonna rename you Chicken Little.Leviathan 4/15/12 2:35 p.m.
                                                                                   Re: I'm gonna rename you Chicken Little.Hawaiian Pig 4/15/12 2:54 p.m.
                                                                                   To clarifyLeviathan 4/15/12 3:01 p.m.
                                                                                         Re: To clarifyrhubarb 4/15/12 3:07 p.m.
                                                                                         Re: To clarifySchooly D 4/15/12 3:40 p.m.
                                                                                               The question everyone is dancing aroundrhubarb 4/15/12 3:48 p.m.
                                                                                                     This has nothing to do with CoD.uberfoop 4/15/12 4:41 p.m.
                                                                                                           Re: This has nothing to do with CoD.rhubarb 4/15/12 5:07 p.m.
                                                                                                                 Re: This has nothing to do with CoD.uberfoop 4/15/12 5:47 p.m.
                                                                                                                       Re: This has nothing to do with CoD.rhubarb 4/15/12 6:04 p.m.
                                                                                                     Re: The question everyone is dancing aroundCody Miller 4/15/12 5:20 p.m.
                                                                                                           Re: The question everyone is dancing aroundrhubarb 4/15/12 5:56 p.m.
                                                                                                                 Re: The question everyone is dancing aroundCody Miller 4/15/12 6:13 p.m.
                                                                                               Re: To clarifyLeviathan 4/15/12 4:01 p.m.
                                                                                         Re: To clarifyCody Miller 4/15/12 5:14 p.m.
                                                                                               Re: To clarifyLeviathan 4/15/12 10:10 p.m.
                                                                                                     Re: To clarifyCody Miller 4/15/12 11:15 p.m.
                                                                                                           Re: To clarifyLeviathan 4/15/12 11:49 p.m.
                                                                                                                 leviathan's opinion makes mine redundant *NM*kidtsunami 4/16/12 12:13 a.m.
                                                                                                                 Re: To clarifyCody Miller 4/16/12 12:39 a.m.
                                                                                                                       Re: To clarifyLeviathan 4/16/12 2:08 a.m.
                                                                                                                             Re: To clarify343winks. 4/16/12 6:04 a.m.
                                                                                                                       Re: To clarifyLouis Wu 4/16/12 8:28 a.m.
                                                                                                                             Re: To clarifyRevenant1988 4/16/12 10:11 a.m.
                                                                                                                             ...........what is thisHawaiian Pig 4/16/12 12:33 p.m.
                                                                                                                                   Re: ...........what is thisLouis Wu 4/16/12 12:53 p.m.
                                                                                                                                         Re: ...........what is thisHawaiian Pig 4/16/12 1:14 p.m.
                                                                                                                             Re: To clarifyHawaiian Pig 4/16/12 12:46 p.m.
                                                                                                                                   Re: To clarifyLeviathan 4/16/12 2:11 p.m.
                                                                                                                             Re: To clarifyCody Miller 4/16/12 2:13 p.m.
                                                                                                                                   Re: To clarifyLeviathan 4/16/12 2:30 p.m.
                                                                                                                                         Re: To clarifyCody Miller 4/16/12 3:18 p.m.
                                                                                                                                               Re: To clarifyLeviathan 4/16/12 3:58 p.m.
                                                                                                                                                     This conversation has gone in an awkward directionuberfoop 4/16/12 4:11 p.m.
                                                                                                                                                           Re: This conversation has gone in an awkward direcLeviathan 4/16/12 4:32 p.m.
                                                                                                                                                                 Re: This conversation has gone in an awkward direcMiguel Chavez 4/16/12 4:35 p.m.
                                                                                                                                                                       Re: This conversation has gone in an awkward direcLeviathan 4/16/12 4:44 p.m.
                                                                                                                                                                             Re: This conversation has gone in an awkward direcStephen L. (SoundEffect) 4/16/12 9:58 p.m.
                                                                                                                                                                 Re: This conversation has gone in an awkward direcHawaiian Pig 4/16/12 5:36 p.m.
                                                                                                                                                                 Re: This conversation has gone in an awkward direc343winks. 4/17/12 5:58 a.m.
                                                                                                                                                                       Re: This conversation has gone in an awkward direcLeviathan 4/17/12 2:02 p.m.
                                                                                                                                                                             Re: This conversation has gone in an awkward direcBeckx 4/17/12 2:22 p.m.
                                                                                                                                   Re: To clarifyLouis Wu 4/16/12 3:00 p.m.
                                                                                                                                         Re: To clarifyMiguel Chavez 4/16/12 3:28 p.m.
                                                                                                                                         Re: To clarify343winks. 4/17/12 5:24 a.m.
                                                                                                                                               Re: To clarifyLouis Wu 4/17/12 7:07 a.m.
                                                                                                                                                     Re: To clarifyCody Miller 4/17/12 12:13 p.m.
                                                                                                                                                           Re: To clarifyGeneral Vagueness 4/17/12 12:50 p.m.
                                                                                                                                                                 Re: To clarifyHawaiian Pig 4/17/12 10:59 p.m.
                                                                                                                                                                       Re: To clarifyuberfoop 4/18/12 12:08 a.m.
                                                                                                                                                           Re: To clarifyMiguel Chavez 4/17/12 1:21 p.m.
                                                                                                                                                                 GODWINNED *NM*Cody Miller 4/17/12 1:58 p.m.
                                                                                                                                                           Re: To clarifyLeviathan 4/17/12 2:19 p.m.
                                                                                                                                                                 Re: To clarifyMiguel Chavez 4/17/12 3:51 p.m.
                                                                                                                                                                       That's a lousy safe-word, Mig. *NM*Anton P. Nym (aka Steve) 4/17/12 4:56 p.m.
                                                                                                                                                                 Re: To clarifyHawaiian Pig 4/17/12 11:00 p.m.
                                                                                                                                               Re: To clarifyGeneral Vagueness 4/17/12 10:45 a.m.
                                                                                   Re: I'm gonna rename you Chicken Little.uberfoop 4/15/12 4:52 p.m.
                                               Change in Halo= GoodBWOLoneWolf 4/16/12 7:17 a.m.
                                                     Re: Change in Halo= GoodMetalingus627 4/16/12 10:48 a.m.
                                                           Re: Change in Halo= GoodMetalingus627 4/16/12 10:48 a.m.
                                         Now here's what I'm wonderingSonGoharotto 4/15/12 1:25 p.m.
                                               A tale of Spartan Points.NsU Soldier 4/15/12 5:44 p.m.
                                                     The Spartan Phone is ringing!SonGoharotto 4/15/12 9:19 p.m.
                                                           What if the Spartan phones... rang? *NM*Louis Wu 4/16/12 8:31 a.m.
                                                     Re: A tale of Spartan Points.General Vagueness 4/16/12 2:40 a.m.
                       Re: Change for change's sake.uberfoop 4/14/12 9:20 p.m.
     Re: Present thoughts about the future *long*Kermit 4/15/12 8:37 p.m.
     Re: Present thoughts about the future *long*General Vagueness 4/16/12 12:45 a.m.
     When threads get this long...Tiny 4/16/12 4:08 p.m.
           Re: When threads get this long...uberfoop 4/16/12 4:13 p.m.
           Re: When threads get this long...Schooly D 4/16/12 4:26 p.m.
           Re: When threads get this long...Miguel Chavez 4/16/12 4:34 p.m.
                 This.Urban Reflex 4/16/12 4:53 p.m.
                       Re: This.Quirel 4/16/12 6:06 p.m.
                 Re: When threads get this long...Tiny 4/16/12 10:36 p.m.
           This thread is too long. Here, I'll make it longerRC Master 4/16/12 6:51 p.m.
                 Re: This thread is too long. Here, I'll make it loMiguel Chavez 4/16/12 7:22 p.m.
           Coke tastes better from a can.Vandle Valsher 4/16/12 7:57 p.m.
                 Re: Coke tastes better from a can.Miguel Chavez 4/16/12 8:40 p.m.
                       Re: Coke tastes better from a can.Metalingus627 4/16/12 10:12 p.m.
                             Re: Coke tastes better from a can.Gravemind 4/16/12 11:28 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.