glyphstrip
Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

You know me... I make image dumps. (plus video)
Posted By: General Vagueness <General.Vagueness@gmail.com>Date: 5/2/11 10:47 p.m.

In Response To: Re: You know me... when I make a promise.... (General Vagueness)

It turns out the missing images are because I put them in my file share, fortunately they were all still in my recent screenshots, and now they're on Photobucket. In case you're wondering they're in alphabetical order by filename, with a few exceptions, because that's how they got selected for uploading. (This should show up fine, if there's an issue please tell me.)

I went back out and looked again and in the texture I mentioned I was able to see some of the copies of seven as 3, kind of like in the Halo 3 logo, which could also possibly be M, for Megg, or possibly W, for wumbo. Still, I think one of the repeated shapes is a seven, even if the other one isn't, so here are bigger versions and some clarification.

Here's "Follow the bouncing plasma grenade" again because I like it

I'd like to thank whoever rendered my "Out of Highlands" video, even though it's more useful (IMHO) for downloading to explore than instructionally, and I'd really like to thank whoever rendered the one showing parts of one of the ships on Highlands

I know what that reminds me of now, the power symbol. It's not quite right though and looking closer there's a small vertical line in the bottom part, joining the telltale outer and higher inner circles-- could this be a way for Certain Affinity to pay homage without infringing on Bungie's trademark? Whatever it is it's interesting.
More interesting stuff coming soon enough.

You cannot fall off the floor.

Message Index

Replies:

You know me... when I make a promise....General Vagueness 5/1/11 10:10 p.m.
     Re: You know me... when I make a promise....RC Master 5/2/11 7:53 a.m.
           Re: You know me... when I make a promise....DMFanella 5/2/11 8:13 a.m.
           Re: You know me... when I make a promise....Louis Wu 5/2/11 9:12 a.m.
     Re: You know me... when I make a promise....Decommissioner 5/2/11 8:30 a.m.
           Re: You know me... when I make a promise....General Vagueness 5/2/11 11:22 a.m.
                 You know me... I make image dumps. (plus video)General Vagueness 5/2/11 5:13 p.m.
                 You know me... I make image dumps. (plus video)General Vagueness 5/2/11 10:47 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.