glyphstrip
Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Steven, I want the kind of time you have.
Posted By: Stephen L. (SoundEffect) <soundeffect@hotmail.com>Date: 8/3/09 9:21 p.m.

In Response To: Steven, I want the kind of time you have. *NM* (Mercury)

: Those are great, the fact that you put that much time into them, that you
: actually have multiple font versions, and that you keep track of this
: stuff, quite amazing. I watch so you think you can dance on the couch
: with my wife, with my free time. D: Just kidding, honey! I love sytycd!
: (no i don't)

Well, I have over 200 Halo logos redrawn in Illustrator, with these two being the latest. The ONI one and the NMPD logo took about an hour each. Some logos are harder than others. The police logo would ahve taken longer but I already had the eagle done from way back when I did the Halo 1 MP flag logo so that saved a load of time. I find it weird that the old Red Flag logo from Halo 1 was 'essentially' the symbol from the Cobra company that makes walkie-talkies and other portable comm equipment, but minus the eye:

and the old Red Flag:

My HBO Articles

Message Index

Replies:

ONI and NMPD logosStephen L. (SoundEffect) 8/3/09 2:10 p.m.
     Lovely! *NM*Eddy 071 8/3/09 2:22 p.m.
     Re: ONI and NMPD logosNabsuh 8/3/09 2:39 p.m.
           Re: ONI and NMPD logosEvil Otto 8/3/09 3:32 p.m.
                 Re: ONI and NMPD logosStephen L. (SoundEffect) 8/3/09 4:04 p.m.
                       Re: ONI and NMPD logosJohn_117 8/3/09 4:19 p.m.
                             Re: ONI and NMPD logosStephen L. (SoundEffect) 8/3/09 6:39 p.m.
                                   Steven, I want the kind of time you have. *NM*Mercury 8/3/09 7:16 p.m.
                                         Re: Steven, I want the kind of time you have.Stephen L. (SoundEffect) 8/3/09 9:21 p.m.
                                               Re: Steven, I want the kind of time you have.agdtinman 8/5/09 12:50 a.m.
                                                     Re: Steven, I want the kind of time you have.Stephen L. (SoundEffect) 8/5/09 6:18 a.m.
                                   For future reference...Jordan117 8/3/09 9:34 p.m.
                                         Re: For future reference...Stephen L. (SoundEffect) 8/3/09 10:06 p.m.
     Re: ONI and NMPD logosRosco-128 8/3/09 3:56 p.m.
           Re: ONI and NMPD logosbluerunner 8/3/09 4:40 p.m.
     Nice!Gravemind 8/3/09 7:01 p.m.
     Wow. *NM*Cocopjojo 8/3/09 8:18 p.m.
     BeautifulElusiveEagle519 8/3/09 10:35 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.