Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Lekgolo Civil War Afoot?
Posted By: Jagstirred <Flashorama10@gmail.com>Date: 3/5/09 6:25 p.m.

Now most of us know that some Lekgolo after the Great Schism left the Covies and went home while others stayed loyal. But of course the Covenant got their hand slapped and were beaten and as the Covenant broke apart, everybody started to return altogether to their homeworlds.

But I don't think everything can return to normal like that. Some Lekgolo idolized the Sangheili and respected them. That's why someof them split after the Schism. But technically that does not mean that the Lekgolo that stayed to aid Covenant and welcomed the new Jiralhanae with open arms. All their reason was (in my opinion) to just aid on the "Great Journey".

Now my point is that when everything is fine and dandy then won't the Lekgolo realize where peoples loyalties are? I mean they almost betrayed their race by staying with the Covenant. They were probably called a Lekgolo version of Heretics as they stayed. So I think once they realize this treachery and great divide in their society then their probably going to a war with each other. I don't exactly know how peaceful they are but they almost created a Schism WITHIN a Schism.

Share your Thoughts. And I thought this would be a good way to say hi to the community so.... Hello.

Message Index

Replies:

Lekgolo Civil War Afoot?Jagstirred 3/5/09 6:25 p.m.
     Re: Lekgolo Civil War Afoot? *NM*Jagstirred 3/5/09 6:26 p.m.
     Re: Lekgolo Civil War Afoot?Speedhuntr 3/5/09 7:09 p.m.
           Re: Lekgolo Civil War Afoot?Jagstirred 3/5/09 11:19 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.