Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: 'I find your lack of faith disturbing'
Posted By: Relative Assessment <purifieddesolation@hotmail.com>Date: 11/3/08 5:49 p.m.

In Response To: 'I find your lack of faith disturbing' (SonofMacPhisto)

What you say is correct. The article's argument is laughable and shouldn't have been written in the first place. The author claimed that it wouldn't be a Halo-bashing article, but it may as well be because of how much complaining done in it.

On the other hand, why are so many games incapable of having a good party and multiplayer portion in general? It's not like Bungie has the sole right to have good multiplayer code and an overall high-quality product, so then why do developers refuse to correct the flaws in their own systems?

Is it laziness, a lack of time and resources, arrogance, or just a refusal to accept the fact that Bungie's software and style is the correct way of doing it on a console?

Message Index

Replies:

Cinema Blend console multiplayer.Red_Breast 11/3/08 3:51 p.m.
     Re: Cinema Blend console multiplayer.XMixMasterX 11/3/08 4:11 p.m.
           'I find your lack of faith disturbing'SonofMacPhisto 11/3/08 5:03 p.m.
                 Re: 'I find your lack of faith disturbing'Relative Assessment 11/3/08 5:49 p.m.
                       Re: 'I find your lack of faith disturbing'Louis Wu 11/3/08 6:12 p.m.
                             Re: 'I find your lack of faith disturbing'SonofMacPhisto 11/3/08 7:16 p.m.
                             Lack of disturbanceNarcogen 11/3/08 11:24 p.m.
                                   Thanks Narcogen + addtional personal thoughtsSonofMacPhisto 11/4/08 12:22 a.m.
                                         Re: Thanks Narcogen + addtional personal thoughtsNarcogen 11/4/08 2:09 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.