Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Campaign Saved Films?
Posted By: One One Seven <ohnonono@gmail.com>Date: 7/1/07 3:04 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Campaign Saved Films? (Rockslider)

: I haven't been actively following H3 buzz - I remain stubbornly
: occupied with H1 campaign play - but a regular contact of mine has been
: feeding me tidbits of info anyway (partly based on romping around with the
: H3 beta), and the news seems encouraging.

Guilty as charged! Well, I'm not quite so sure that essays qualify as snippets of info, unless a lot of filler slipped in when I wasn't paying attention. My bad.

: If it lets me record campaign play and watch it with a
: controllable camera, I think that would be a great addition to the game.

Yeup, that's planned to be in there. Simply viewing the original camera as you saw things is good enough; advanced controls will be great.

:Aha, useful - I'll remember that.

Actually, you get access to pretty much every single feature of Xbox Live for free. The only bits you have to pay for are online multiplayer (including online co-op where applicable), and video chat. You also get some downloads a little earlier. You also get a month of Gold free when you make a new account on an Xbox 360 (and you can make up to 5 new accounts with the free month in total, per 360).

Additionally, quite a few games offer 48 hour trials.

Message Index

Replies:

Campaign Saved Films?The Lamonster 6/20/07 7:55 p.m.
     Re: Campaign Saved Films?Sir Topham Hat 6/20/07 11:40 p.m.
           Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. *NM*The Lamonster 6/21/07 1:40 a.m.
           Re: Campaign Saved Films?Cody Miller 6/21/07 7:04 a.m.
                 Re: Campaign Saved Films?scarab 6/21/07 8:00 a.m.
                       Re: Campaign Saved Films?Red_Breast 6/21/07 6:34 p.m.
                             Re: Campaign Saved Films?scarab 6/22/07 8:07 a.m.
                                   Re: Campaign Saved Films?Red_Breast 6/22/07 9:20 a.m.
                                         Re: Campaign Saved Films?Rockslider 6/25/07 4:51 p.m.
                                               Re: Campaign Saved Films? Lovely weatherRed_Breast 6/26/07 7:12 a.m.
                                                     Re: Campaign Saved Films? Lovely weatherRockslider 6/26/07 5:35 p.m.
                                                           Re: Campaign Saved Films? Still raining.Red_Breast 6/27/07 10:23 a.m.
                                                                 Re: Campaign Saved Films? Still raining.Rockslider 6/28/07 3:23 p.m.
                                                                       Re: Campaign Saved Films? Rain break.Red_Breast 7/1/07 1:21 p.m.
                                               Re: Campaign Saved Films?One One Seven 7/1/07 3:04 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.