Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Campaign Saved Films?
Posted By: RocksliderDate: 6/25/07 4:51 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Campaign Saved Films? (Red_Breast)

: Like I said I don't know if he has a 360 but I get the impression he is not
: the sort of person who will part with cash on something he hasn't tried.

Oh-ho, so you're saying I'm tight-fisted are you? Good call!

I don't have a 360 yet but I suspect I'll be taking the plunge when H3 arrives. I haven't been actively following H3 buzz - I remain stubbornly occupied with H1 campaign play - but a regular contact of mine has been feeding me tidbits of info anyway (partly based on romping around with the H3 beta), and the news seems encouraging. It was also good to hear about the needler apparently being returned to something more H1-like, though I'll want to reserve full judgement on that until I experience it for myself. Another thing I like the sound of is talk of large battles. With any luck there won't be any need to go rooting around for megabattles in H3, because there might already be some built in! Talk of some sort of film mode greatly interests me, though that's dependent on exactly what you can do with it. If it lets me record campaign play and watch it with a controllable camera, I think that would be a great addition to the game.

I'd greatly like all the original Grunt lines back in the proceedings though. I don't think you can beat those for mirth value, and I could never understand why they replaced them wholesale.

I'd also very much like the original Jackals back. They got supplanted by some sort of weird hoppy kangaroo-Jackals in H2. Did they come from another planet or something? They were so different that you surely had to consider them a different genetic offshoot. Never had any fun with those guys, but the H1 Jackals are great for being vindictive to. I never tire of tagging them and seeing them do that arms-waving running-around thing, which for me was the funniest bit of animation in the game.

: Like him I'm British.

Nice weather lately eh?

: He has a page dedicated to the disappointment of H2.

Aw nuts, you've gone and reminded everyone. I'll probably get a fresh round of hate mail now! Batten down the hatches and hoist the Bad Cyborg mainsail crewmates; 'tis time to leave port in a hurry...

Bad Cyborg - Cheap at the price

Message Index

Replies:

Campaign Saved Films?The Lamonster 6/20/07 7:55 p.m.
     Re: Campaign Saved Films?Sir Topham Hat 6/20/07 11:40 p.m.
           Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. *NM*The Lamonster 6/21/07 1:40 a.m.
           Re: Campaign Saved Films?Cody Miller 6/21/07 7:04 a.m.
                 Re: Campaign Saved Films?scarab 6/21/07 8:00 a.m.
                       Re: Campaign Saved Films?Red_Breast 6/21/07 6:34 p.m.
                             Re: Campaign Saved Films?scarab 6/22/07 8:07 a.m.
                                   Re: Campaign Saved Films?Red_Breast 6/22/07 9:20 a.m.
                                         Re: Campaign Saved Films?Rockslider 6/25/07 4:51 p.m.
                                               Re: Campaign Saved Films? Lovely weatherRed_Breast 6/26/07 7:12 a.m.
                                                     Re: Campaign Saved Films? Lovely weatherRockslider 6/26/07 5:35 p.m.
                                                           Re: Campaign Saved Films? Still raining.Red_Breast 6/27/07 10:23 a.m.
                                                                 Re: Campaign Saved Films? Still raining.Rockslider 6/28/07 3:23 p.m.
                                                                       Re: Campaign Saved Films? Rain break.Red_Breast 7/1/07 1:21 p.m.
                                               Re: Campaign Saved Films?One One Seven 7/1/07 3:04 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.