Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Gravemind Roots on High Charity?
Posted By: Ain Soph AurDate: 4/3/05 10:37 p.m.

A little something I saw last night, and I haven't read about it here (though I'm sure someone's waiting with a link to make me feel stupid). On the level High Charity, in the second semi-outdoor area where you fight Flood (don't remember if there were Brutes there or not), if you go to the back of the room (to your right and forward, really), you can look out a kind of window and you'll see giant roots out there. The window isn't completely there, so if you're facing the roots and you walk right, you can walk beyond the window, but be careful or you'll fall. They're kind of dark brown if you shine your flashlight on them. They spew off brown stuff if you shoot them with a Battle Rifle, but a Rocket doesn't seem to have any effect. They don't quite look creepy enough to be Flood roots, and might just be the roots of some other kind of big freakin plant on High Charity, but Gravemind's supposed to be there by now, and I was just wondering if anyone had any idea whether those are his roots or not.

Message Index

Replies:

Gravemind Roots on High Charity?Ain Soph Aur 4/3/05 10:37 p.m.
     Re: Gravemind Roots on High Charity?selmack 4/3/05 10:50 p.m.
           Not just that.Saint [lpn] 4/3/05 11:54 p.m.
                 Re: Not just that.[AMS] GreyThor 4/4/05 1:05 a.m.
                       Re: Not just that.7he grunt w/a plasma pistol 4/4/05 5:08 p.m.
                             Re: Not just that.58 4/4/05 6:39 p.m.
                                   Re: Not just that.Echoes 4/4/05 6:43 p.m.
                                   Re: Not just that.DragonDude 4/5/05 10:15 p.m.
                                         Re: Not just that.Spitvalve 4/5/05 10:33 p.m.
                 Audrey III, I was thinking....Bigjooj 4/6/05 1:58 a.m.
     Re: Gravemind Roots on High Charity?Glovguy 4/5/05 5:36 p.m.
           Why does Gravemind want the Index?Flashman 4/5/05 6:53 p.m.
           Why assume that it is a Gravemind tentacle?Interactive Civilian 4/5/05 8:32 p.m.
                 Re: Why assume that it is a Gravemind tentacle?DragonDude 4/5/05 10:19 p.m.
                       Re: Why assume that it is a Gravemind tentacle?Interactive Civilian 4/6/05 3:11 a.m.
                       Re: Why assume that it is a Gravemind tentacle?Hierarch of the Covenant 4/6/05 7:06 a.m.
           Re: Gravemind Roots on High Charity?Infininja 4/7/05 4:00 p.m.
     Might I point out...Calvin Chaos 4/5/05 9:48 p.m.
           Re: Might I point out...Morse 4/6/05 3:28 p.m.
                 Re: Might I point out...anyonomous 4/7/05 7:52 p.m.
                 Re: Might I point out...anyonomous 4/7/05 7:56 p.m.
                       Re: Might I point out...fhdvqabvkfu 4/7/05 8:00 p.m.
                             Re: Might I point out...Morse 4/10/05 10:03 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.