Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Weekly What's Update
Posted By: djpaddock20 <wwsys20@cox.net>Date: 1/1/05 12:00 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Weekly What's Update (STB)

agreed, baby stepping someone through leaving a clan in a weekly update is just plain ridiculous. Yes, I understand the Marathon part, you want to let people know it's still available. Why the hell did you put it in a HALO 2 UPDATE though? Honestly, no one cares if little Susy can't figure out a small part of XBL. We care about Bungie delivering on their promises of vigorously attacking and banning cheaters, of fixing exploits in the game, (sword flying anyone?), of new content. We need new maps Bungie. The ones we've got are good and all, but come on, what happened to "you could fit all of Halo 1 into one little canyon of Halo 2." It's more like, "wow, we can fit lockout, midship, ivory tower, colossus and zanzibar into sidewinder." Also, what the hell is up with HaloStrike. If I wanted to play a round based bomb planting game, I'd go over to CounterStrike:Source. You've taken the major feel of Halo away from Halo 2. Put the damn flag assault back in, make better and bigger maps, (or just bring back DC, Timerland, IF and SW), fix the glitches in the game, and ban the friggin cheaters permanently. Easy and simple.

the DJ

p.s. before all you fanboys start flaming me, i happen to love halo 1/2. i operate haloimpulse out of my own damn pocket, $140/mo, i just dont like seeing a good game that could be made better get left by the wayside for a bunch of noobs.

HaloImpulse

Message Index

Replies:

Re: Weekly What's UpdateSTB 12/31/04 11:49 p.m.
     Re: Weekly What's Updatedjpaddock20 1/1/05 12:00 a.m.
           Re: Weekly What's UpdateAnton P. Nym (aka Steve) 1/1/05 9:10 a.m.
                 Re: Weekly What's Updatedjpaddock20 1/1/05 11:08 a.m.
                       Totally agree...Chester the Destroyer 1/1/05 12:47 p.m.
                             Re: Totally agree... Longdjpaddock20 1/1/05 6:38 p.m.
                                   Re: Totally agree... LongChester the Destroyer 1/1/05 9:36 p.m.
                                         Re: Totally agree... Longdjpaddock20 1/2/05 1:00 p.m.
                                         Re: Totally agree... LongSTB 1/2/05 9:06 p.m.
                                               Re: Totally agree... LongChester the Destroyer 1/2/05 10:43 p.m.
                                                     Re: Totally agree... LongAnton P. Nym (aka Steve) 1/3/05 7:43 a.m.
                       Re: Weekly What's UpdateLouis Wu 1/1/05 5:42 p.m.
                             Re: Weekly What's UpdateSTB 1/1/05 5:55 p.m.
                                   Re: Weekly What's UpdateLouis Wu 1/1/05 6:15 p.m.
                                         Re: Weekly What's UpdateSTB 1/1/05 6:20 p.m.
                                               Re: Weekly What's UpdateLouis Wu 1/1/05 6:54 p.m.
                                                     Re: Weekly What's UpdateSTB 1/1/05 7:00 p.m.
                                                           Re: Weekly What's UpdateCount Zero 1/1/05 9:24 p.m.
                                                                 Re: Weekly What's UpdateRoss Mills [subnova] 1/2/05 3:09 a.m.
                       Re: Weekly What's UpdateAnton P. Nym (aka Steve) 1/2/05 3:11 a.m.
                             Re: Weekly What's Updatedjpaddock20 1/2/05 1:00 p.m.
                             Re: Weekly What's UpdateSTB 1/2/05 8:50 p.m.
                                   Re: Weekly What's UpdateAnton P. Nym (aka Steve) 1/3/05 7:59 a.m.
                                         Re: Weekly What's UpdateSTB 1/4/05 2:53 p.m.
                                               Re: Weekly What's UpdateAnton P. Nym (aka Steve) 1/4/05 3:51 p.m.
                                                     Re: Weekly What's UpdateSTB 1/4/05 4:58 p.m.
                                                           Re: Weekly What's UpdateAnton P. Nym (aka Steve) 1/4/05 5:10 p.m.
                                                                 Re: Weekly What's UpdateSTB 1/6/05 3:01 p.m.
                                                                       Re: Weekly What's UpdateAnton P. Nym (aka Steve) 1/6/05 3:15 p.m.
                       Re: Weekly What's UpdateGraymawr 1/2/05 1:30 p.m.
                             Re: Weekly What's UpdateSTB 1/2/05 8:45 p.m.
                                   Re: Weekly What's UpdateGraymawr 1/2/05 9:46 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.