Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

To: Yourself ~Regarding My Banning
Posted By: drunk munk <kidcurry2004@yahoo.com>Date: 5/15/04 1:18 p.m.

I was not team stacking intentionally. I had never even heard of the term "team stacking" until today. If I remebmer correctly, the game was ctf/shotguns/wizard, and we started out by DOMINATING the other team. It was my decision, after we were up 5-0, to switch to the other team to even things up a little bit. And if I'm not mistaken, the match ended up being a very close - With the final score being somewhere around 10-9. That's much better than 10-0, imo.

Anyways, I was just out to have a good time in the HBO-COERCE server last night. It started out good, but ended bad, for some reason. I guess it was partly my fault, but I do feel as though you slightly overreacted.. Just a tad. : ) I would really appreciate it if you guys would reconsider my banning. Thank You

drunk munk or sober bedlam

"I was in the game at the time, as Yourself, and the reason you were banned was for team-stacking. The teams were fine with 5 vs. 5; and for no reason you switched teams in the middle of the game ( making it 6 vs. 4, and it was never balanced after that)and proceeded to score 5 of their 10 caps. Thus winning the game for the team you switched to. "

Message Index

Replies:

To: Yourself ~Regarding My Banningdrunk munk 5/15/04 1:18 p.m.
     Re: To: Yourself ~Regarding My BanningCount Zero 5/15/04 1:24 p.m.
           Re: To: Yourself ~Regarding My Banningdrunk munk 5/15/04 2:03 p.m.
           Re: To: Yourself ~Regarding My Banningvector40 5/15/04 2:46 p.m.
                 Re: To: Yourself ~Regarding My BanningCount Zero 5/15/04 3:06 p.m.
                       Re: To: Yourself ~Regarding My BanningK-man 5/15/04 5:20 p.m.
                       Re: To: Yourself ~Regarding My Banningnof 5/15/04 5:39 p.m.
                             Re: To: Yourself ~Regarding My Banningdeanero's Parasite (Cunbelin) 5/15/04 11:54 p.m.
                                   snot-h00r *NM*deanero 5/17/04 2:47 p.m.
                       Re: To: Yourself ~Regarding My BanningDjof 5/16/04 3:46 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.