Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: To: Yourself ~Regarding My Banning
Posted By: drunk munk <kidcurry2004@yahoo.com>Date: 5/15/04 2:03 p.m.

In Response To: Re: To: Yourself ~Regarding My Banning (Count Zero)

: We have no control over the Coerce server, we just allow them to use our
: name.

: It's generally impolite to switch teams in the middle of a game, no matter
: how much you feel it will make the game more fun for you.

Point taken. : )

I would also like to mention that I had no knowledge of the term "team stacking", or any of the other rules that the coerce server admins enforce. I was not given a warning for the team change. As a matter of fact, I have never been given a warning for evening up the teams - In any of their games. I'm not saying I'm not at fault, but if I would have been warned, I could of easily switched right back to my original team. I'm not a bad person - I'm here to play for fun and have a good time. Maybe that's where we differ?

Also: What is the definition of team stacking? A final score of 10-9 doesn't seem like team stacking. A team of 5vs5 at 10-0 sounds more like team stacking.

And about the scoring "5 caps". It was just a case of me being at the right place, at the right time. Most of those caps were flag assists that should of been given to my teamates. Unfortunately, the carnage report will not show that. So I guess that doesn't help when I come out looking like a uber prick in a whack carnage report. It looks like it'll be fixed come Halo 2, though. : )

Message Index

Replies:

To: Yourself ~Regarding My Banningdrunk munk 5/15/04 1:18 p.m.
     Re: To: Yourself ~Regarding My BanningCount Zero 5/15/04 1:24 p.m.
           Re: To: Yourself ~Regarding My Banningdrunk munk 5/15/04 2:03 p.m.
           Re: To: Yourself ~Regarding My Banningvector40 5/15/04 2:46 p.m.
                 Re: To: Yourself ~Regarding My BanningCount Zero 5/15/04 3:06 p.m.
                       Re: To: Yourself ~Regarding My BanningK-man 5/15/04 5:20 p.m.
                       Re: To: Yourself ~Regarding My Banningnof 5/15/04 5:39 p.m.
                             Re: To: Yourself ~Regarding My Banningdeanero's Parasite (Cunbelin) 5/15/04 11:54 p.m.
                                   snot-h00r *NM*deanero 5/17/04 2:47 p.m.
                       Re: To: Yourself ~Regarding My BanningDjof 5/16/04 3:46 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.