Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

And You Thought I Was Twisted
Posted By: Nathan <nathan@bungie.com>Date: 10/22/99 2:44 p.m.

(cross-posted from the Core)

You guys get way too excited any time we use the word "announcement", but here goes. :-)

In about three hours, I will have spent my last "official" day at Bungie Software. As I sappily said before, I enjoyed every minute of it and will continue to participate in this and other forums.

However, it is important to me and to Bungie that there be a bungie.com presence in these forums. Therefore, there is someone new to twist your minds, avoid your questions, and give you hints as to when you've hit the crack pipe a bit too hard.

He needs no introduction to you long-timers, but for those of you who are new, I bring you Matt Soell. Trust me in that you could not ask for a better "replacement". The guy knows things ... he knows things. :-) Don't make him angry; you wouldn't like him when he's angry. :)

He will be more than capable of keeping you on your toes as he has for years. All I can say is - Enjoy the Pain. :-)

I'll see you guys around ... albeit in a different capacity.

Best wishes and good luck with Matt - keep the tranquilizer darts close by -

Nathan Bitner
Bungie Software

Message Index

Replies:

And You Thought I Was TwistedNathan 10/22/99 2:44 p.m.
     Re: And You Thought I Was TwistedCannibal Harry 10/22/99 2:48 p.m.
           Re: And You Thought I Was TwistedCowMutilator 10/22/99 3:20 p.m.
                 oh, come on, it was good enough 4 me. (nt)Ben Schodek 10/22/99 3:58 p.m.
     Premature button pushing...Cannibal Harry 10/22/99 2:54 p.m.
     Re: And You Thought I Was TwistedMatt Soell 10/22/99 3:45 p.m.
           Re: And You Thought I Was TwistedFrost 10/23/99 12:28 p.m.
                 Re: And You Thought I Was TwistedMark Levin 10/23/99 12:35 p.m.
                       Re: And You Thought I Was TwistedHamish Sinclair 10/23/99 12:49 p.m.
                       Re: And You Thought I Was TwistedFrost 10/23/99 11:19 p.m.
                             Re: And You Thought I Was TwistedMark Levin 10/23/99 11:46 p.m.
                                   Re: And You Thought I Was TwistedFrost 10/25/99 7:52 p.m.
     The Guy In The Asbestos Suit Returns! (nt)Butcher 10/22/99 5:54 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.