Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: And You Thought I Was Twisted
Posted By: Matt Soell <matt@bungie.com>Date: 10/22/99 3:45 p.m.

In Response To: And You Thought I Was Twisted (Nathan)

Hey all-

Thanks first off to Mr. Nathan Bitner for the lovely introduction. Though I'm not quite sure what he means with that "enjoy the pain" stuff. I've always endeavored to be honest and plain-spoken, and never obscure to the point of frustration. I mean, come on. What could be more obvious than "memories, wishes and dreams?" Do I have to spell it out?

Anyway, now that Nathan is "leaving Bungie" (no one ever really leaves Bungie; they just become covert external agents furthering the Bungie Agenda or unwitting cogs in our larger plan) I'll be keeping an eye on these forums and piping up when appropriate. I won't always have an answer (and sometimes I'll have the answer but won't be able to share it for one reason or another) but I'll attempt to keep up the good work begun by Nathan, reading the various posts and trying to keep you guys in the loop as much as possible. Which will be a lot of fun, I think.

So that's the deal.

-Matt

Message Index

Replies:

And You Thought I Was TwistedNathan 10/22/99 2:44 p.m.
     Re: And You Thought I Was TwistedCannibal Harry 10/22/99 2:48 p.m.
           Re: And You Thought I Was TwistedCowMutilator 10/22/99 3:20 p.m.
                 oh, come on, it was good enough 4 me. (nt)Ben Schodek 10/22/99 3:58 p.m.
     Premature button pushing...Cannibal Harry 10/22/99 2:54 p.m.
     Re: And You Thought I Was TwistedMatt Soell 10/22/99 3:45 p.m.
           Re: And You Thought I Was TwistedFrost 10/23/99 12:28 p.m.
                 Re: And You Thought I Was TwistedMark Levin 10/23/99 12:35 p.m.
                       Re: And You Thought I Was TwistedHamish Sinclair 10/23/99 12:49 p.m.
                       Re: And You Thought I Was TwistedFrost 10/23/99 11:19 p.m.
                             Re: And You Thought I Was TwistedMark Levin 10/23/99 11:46 p.m.
                                   Re: And You Thought I Was TwistedFrost 10/25/99 7:52 p.m.
     The Guy In The Asbestos Suit Returns! (nt)Butcher 10/22/99 5:54 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.