| View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg |

Seven Dials of the Astrarium

Posted By: MooMoo <somewhatodd@mac.com>
Date: 15 June 2001, 09:29

I really think we should look further into a big possibility brought up by Lara earlier. Goto http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Hall/3551/ingle37settequadranti.htm
It's about Giovani DeDondi's Astrarium, it's a quite compex timing device with seven dials that pointed out the possition of the sun, moon, venus, mercury, saturn, jupiter and mars which were all the planets (and the sun) known at the time. I think this is highly relevant because earlier on, in one of chelsea's clues she talks about the planets and stars, and we haven't used that clue to slove any of the glyphs, so it still stands. Also in Chelsea's post "This clue do not eat" she says

"The hands of the clock ticked strangely--almost as strangely as the clock was numbered."

Now the astrarium has quite a bizzare array of hands and dials within each dial, all seven of them quite different from the others, also there are many numbers labeling around each of the dials. However I haven't been able to find a site which has close up pics in which you can actaully read the numbers on the dials. There must be more info out there somewhere......

Messages in This Thread

| View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg |

Bungie Fanfest Board is maintained by with WebBBS 3.21.