/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: PF Volunteers - To Cross the Canyon
Posted By: Dr. John SumnerDate: 7/6/04 7:46 a.m.

In Response To: Re: PF Volunteers - To Cross the Canyon (Steve Levinson)

: John, was that booted up in OS 9 or X?

I'm almost positive it was in OS9. Interestingly enough, on my G4 if I open the saved game from the first time I played, the Troopers are still frozen even though the saved game was created on my PowerMac at home.

: I agree with John on this one. True, the teleport pad is labeled in map view

Wow, I never noticed that! Somehow that does not seem the proper way to indicate to the player how to leave the level. So far in the scenario, it has been pretty clear from the terminals what the player must do to exit the level. When I played Canyon the first time, the "finished" portion of the text seemed to tell me that I had not inserted the disk yet and that I needed to go do that. That's what had me wandering around.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

PF Volunteers - To Cross the CanyonSteve Levinson 7/5/04 3:15 p.m.
     Re: PF Volunteers - To Cross the Canyonmattschenk 7/5/04 4:38 p.m.
     Re: PF Volunteers - To Cross the CanyonDr. John Sumner 7/5/04 4:57 p.m.
           Re: PF Volunteers - To Cross the Canyonmattschenk 7/5/04 5:09 p.m.
                 Re: PF Volunteers - To Cross the CanyonDr. John Sumner 7/6/04 8:25 a.m.
                 Re: PF Volunteers - To Cross the CanyonDr. John Sumner 7/13/04 11:49 a.m.
                       Re: PF Volunteers - To Cross the Canyonmattschenk 7/13/04 5:28 p.m.
           Re: PF Volunteers - To Cross the CanyonBen A. Potter 7/5/04 7:13 p.m.
           Re: PF Volunteers - To Cross the CanyonDr. John Sumner 7/6/04 6:59 a.m.
                 Re: PF Volunteers - To Cross the CanyonSteve Levinson 7/6/04 7:29 a.m.
                       Re: PF Volunteers - To Cross the CanyonDr. John Sumner 7/6/04 7:46 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.