/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Funky Fileball rating for Sumner film
Posted By: Dr. John SumnerDate: 5/7/04 8:12 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Funky Fileball rating for Sumner film (Steve Levinson)

: I added my comments and brought up the rating a little bit. Perhaps some
: others can post as well. Unfortunately, I doubt that Steve man will return
: to see what became of his post and will remain oblivious to his folley.

(Heavy sigh).....First of all, I have not read Steve's comments concerning the films, so I have no idea what he said. Secondly, I plainly state in the description of the package at Fileball that the films are NOT vid films, but are spoiler films only and were done on EASY setting (the easiest setting RED allows). The ONLY reason I did them was because someone on this board (I forget who) requested spoiler films for RED. I did not take any great care in doing the films. There were merely done to help anyone that needs help. Thirdly, I also state plainly in the description of the package that the films were done with the ORIGINAL Red files. I assumed anyone reading it would realize I meant the Red application that comes with the original RED and not RED AO or any similar application. Fourthly, I also state that some of the films are incomplete because one needs certain weapons to complete several of the levels, and those weapons are not available under vidmaster rules.

And finally Fifthly, I have never cared, nor do I care now, nor will I EVER care what anyone thinks of my films. I have stated time after time after time after time that the only reasons I do them is because I enjoy it, it is a challenge to myself, and that maybe, just maybe, someone somewhere out there might need some help with a level of some scenario. So my films might provide them with some help.

As it is, if anyone happens to not like my films, then I am just as sorry as I can be, but there is nothing in the world stopping you from doing your own films and improving on mine!

BTW, this reply has nothing to do with Steve or the Battle Cat's reply.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Funky Fileball rating for Sumner filmthe Battle Cat 5/7/04 7:06 a.m.
     Re: Funky Fileball rating for Sumner filmSteve Levinson 5/7/04 7:47 a.m.
           Re: Funky Fileball rating for Sumner filmDr. John Sumner 5/7/04 8:12 a.m.
           Re: Funky Fileball rating for Sumner filmDr. John Sumner 5/7/04 8:18 a.m.
           Re: Funky Fileball rating for Sumner filmthe Battle Cat 5/8/04 7:02 a.m.
     Re: Funky Fileball rating for Sumner filmDr. John Sumner 5/7/04 8:21 a.m.
           Re: Funky Fileball rating for Sumner filmYossarian 5/7/04 9:03 a.m.
                 Re: Funky Fileball rating for Sumner filmLunair 5/8/04 4:52 a.m.
                       Re: Funky Fileball rating for Sumner filmForrest of B.org 5/8/04 11:31 a.m.
                 Re: Funky Fileball rating for Sumner filmjane 5/8/04 5:06 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.