/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Eternal X Tour of Duty Chapter 1 Stage 2
Posted By: Lion O CyborgDate: 4/29/19 5:15 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Eternal X Tour of Duty Chapter 1 Stage 2 (VikingBoyBilly)

: It's cool that you project yourself into blank video game characters — it's
: the spirit of gaming

: I need to help you with this ToD before you spoil everything for
: me. I want to do the failure timelines because I missed most of them in
: v1.0.

Sounds good. I'd quite like to cover those of chapter 4 and 5 though. By all means join in as it was only me in Pathways into Darkness and Tour of Duty traditionally has more than one "LPer" for want of a better word, as I've been taught by reading the trilogy ones.

Extra part:
The rambly baggage parts were mostly due to sleep deprivation and night terrors, but kept in for character as I hadn't the heart to remove them. They tie into multiple characters in Path of KAP, namely the Shards bosses and the Phantom Guide.

It's also probably the closest I'll get to an ideal "freeman's mind style" LP idea I've had for a couple of years, as I can't actually implement it: I have no editing software nor capture software, my story writing could use a little work (based on my unfinished read: barely started Marathon novels), and many other cool effects, animated or CGI parts and voicework I may decide to use would be hard to do as I lack the talent and don't know anyone to do them, nor money to pay them.

I doubt I'll even get my Marathon mod idea off the ground, but the dream is still there.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Eternal X Tour of Duty Chapter 1 Stage 2Lion O Cyborg 4/24/19 5:51 a.m.
     Re: Eternal X Tour of Duty Chapter 1 Stage 2Forrest of B.org 4/24/19 5:42 p.m.
           Re: Eternal X Tour of Duty Chapter 1 Stage 2Forrest of B.org 4/24/19 7:00 p.m.
                 Re: Eternal X Tour of Duty Chapter 1 Stage 2Lion O Cyborg 4/25/19 3:53 a.m.
           Re: Eternal X Tour of Duty Chapter 1 Stage 2Lion O Cyborg 4/25/19 3:51 a.m.
     Re: Eternal X Tour of Duty Chapter 1 Stage 2VikingBoyBilly 4/28/19 5:26 p.m.
           Re: Eternal X Tour of Duty Chapter 1 Stage 2Lion O Cyborg 4/29/19 5:15 a.m.
                 Re: Eternal X Tour of Duty Chapter 1 Stage 2Lion O Cyborg 4/29/19 5:18 a.m.
           Re: Eternal X Tour of Duty Chapter 1 Stage 2Lion O Cyborg 4/29/19 1:16 p.m.
                 Re: Eternal X Tour of Duty Chapter 1 Stage 2VikingBoyBilly 4/29/19 3:07 p.m.
                       Re: Eternal X Tour of Duty Chapter 1 Stage 2Lion O Cyborg 4/30/19 7:28 a.m.
                             Re: Eternal X Tour of Duty Chapter 1 Stage 2Lion O Cyborg 4/30/19 8:11 a.m.
                                   Re: Eternal X Tour of Duty Chapter 1 Stage 2VikingBoyBilly 4/30/19 2:12 p.m.
                                         Re: Eternal X Tour of Duty Chapter 1 Stage 2Shining Raven 4/30/19 2:36 p.m.
                                               Re: Eternal X Tour of Duty Chapter 1 Stage 2Lion O Cyborg 5/1/19 12:42 a.m.
                                         Re: Eternal X Tour of Duty Chapter 1 Stage 2VikingBoyBilly 4/30/19 3:13 p.m.
                                               Re: Eternal X Tour of Duty Chapter 1 Stage 2Lion O Cyborg 5/1/19 12:25 a.m.
                                         Re: Eternal X Tour of Duty Chapter 1 Stage 2Lion O Cyborg 5/1/19 1:01 a.m.
                                               Re: Eternal X Tour of Duty Chapter 1 Stage 2VikingBoyBilly 5/1/19 4:33 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.