/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2)
Posted By: General-RADIXDate: 2/4/16 7:17 a.m.

In Response To: Re: The Kah-co-kh series (more old JP Marathon) (General-RADIX)

Here's my attempt to figure out the second entry's terminals. Again, don't take this as definitive; there were quite a few stumbling blocks.

Note: I think that "Karetsu" was the name of Flea's ship, making parts of my translation of KCK 1 a bit awkward.

--

00. Encount(er) SILL

(Terminal 0, Unfinished: Sill, Nagi)

“Transmission: Management Intelligence EZ512-667 'SILL'
Control: Management Intelligence EZ512-667 'SILL'
Category: Opposition and defense
Stamp: Approval
Authorization: Strategic Intelligence RS112-148 'NAGI'

Normally, I would explain the situation first, but there's a telegraph from Nagi that takes precedent.

Transmission: Kazenagi (I hope you see this?)
Control: Nagi ('cuz it's annoying to write out the model number every time)
Category: Rescue
Stamp: OK!
Authorization: ?

When that bastard Flea made her forceful getaway, she also tossed you into space. Good Lord, what a troublesome jackass.

And once again, I saved you just in time.

While you were resting off that state of shock the force-teleport left you in, I sent a report to Terra (Earth Defense Force).

Rejoice!

Due to the report of that confrontation with the Karetsu, our criminal record was retracted, and it was decided that we could return to the EDF…

Only on the condition that we accept the bill for all the wasted ammunition, and that you be demoted to tertiary combat soldier. (Naturally, the invoice was addressed to you, which is going to be deducted from your salary before the deadline passes)

If there's no incident, then Sill's coming along, though he insists otherwise.

Sill is like my fellow co-worker, supporting my troops while I support his.

In regards to the considerable influential voice of Terra's top brass, he's a trustworthy guy.

Well, for the most part.

This is where things get serious.

In order for the Karetsu to defect, one of the EDF guys possibly spoke against his will.

Even if it's said how superior our offensive capabilities are, they were able to sink four or even five times as many dispatched principal EDF battleships.

It's usually discovered in the planning stages.

I've said all I have to say.

Some bastard in the EDF, in hatred, supported a worse exile.

This son of a bitch sold their soul to the Pfhor. Maybe they're not a human; they might be an AI like me.

Well, right now, even this might be good.

The only thing to do now, would be to rescue Sill's unit's small general-purpose ship, the Sasabune.

I sent a successful return report to the Sasabune; however, the reply I got was a disaster signal, SOS.

Seems it made contact with a Pfhor vessel during patrol.

That's why I'm transferring you to Sill.

Let me hear from Sill for more info. That's the fastest way, as I said.

PS: For the recovery of shield damage caused by that force-teleport, I've included a recharge canister. Unfortunately, some kinds of weapons had been damaged by the transfer shock. While I asked the EDF for replacements for the higher-grade arms like the rocket launcher, Flechette, and others, they were rather reluctant. (Hey, don't complain. Would you want to use a rocket launcher that doesn't fire straight?)

[Telegraph ends]

That's about it.

Let's go over the details of the current situation.

I can't take much moving-about now. We're exploring the central unit; therefore, it's very dangerous.

There's going to be quite a lot of Pfhor in the 6th Sewage Treatment Plant that you're in now. Maybe they'll be waiting. As you can see by the numbers, it seems to be the base of the invasion.

You're able to exterminate them; the remaining Pfhor in my defense organization should be removed.

The remaining weapons were sent to the ship in advance. But while the Flechette unit has been considerably vigilant for the latest weapons, it was impossible to simply teleport them long-distance. There's three transport aircraft in the hangar; I think you'll see them somewhere.

There's only one type of ammo, but it'll be replenished infinitely until the extermination is completed.

At the same time, we detected an increase of F'lickta in the sewage treatment plant, so eliminate them as well.

Once again, we're in quite a dangerous situation. Please take it seriously.

Post-elimination, I'll lend this terminal to Nagi."

(Terminal 0, Finished: Sill, Nagi)

Control: Strategic Intelligence RS112-148 'NAGI'
Category: Second brutal war
Stamp: Approved

(Sill) The sensor wasn't able to track much movement, but you're quite strong indeed. It seems that Nagi got am excellent dedicated soldier.

(Nagi) ‾dsani15anb^>> Indeed.

(Sill) ‾kdo9ca0caddb^>>Removal advice<...Please don't interrupt. You'll lose your turn.

Just awhile earlier, I received a transmission from Nagi that is worthy of consideration.

And I received a similar message from the EDF. It seems to be fairly reliable information.

You also have the right to it, see.

(Nagi) The last soldiers of the Pfhor machine, the Seventh Pfhor Fleet, are headed for the planet Lambda.

(Sill) And another thing.

What the final soldiers of the machine are doing here, or how the Pfhor armada was devastated, is under investigation.

However, because there are rich mineral resources sleeping within Lambda, it's necessary to factor them into the plan.

Sternly regarding this, we've been given some tactics from Nagi.

The figure on the left is a visualization of the strategy outline that Nagi sent.

Immediately following a sharp entry into Lambda's satellite orbit, the Kazenagi and I will be in roughly the shortest tripartite range, and enact a pincer movement.

Since I would be annihilated by the Seventh Pfhor Fleet, sinking the ship would be reckless, I feel; Nagi wouldn't try to bluff that.

Either way, I want to try and get closer to ascertain the present conditions, though I don't object to preparing myself.

For now, there's time to send you to the Kazenagi's resting chamber before the confrontation with the Karetsu."

--

01. Juggernaut Panic

(Terminal 0, Unfinished: Nagi)

“Transmission: 4th Reconnaissance Division Headquarters
Category: Emergency command

We have eagerly received onerous correspondence from the birds (recon units) sent to observe the brutal war.

In Planet Mu's path to Planet Lambda, there's a Juggernaut construction factory.

Of course, the EDF was not supposed to allow the mass-production such a dangerous thing--I mean, the orders were handed down to us by the shortest distance.

As for those guys' birds, not many guys can understand higher technology, and they say, 'We've decided not to look into it.'

Well, your work is sufficient to break the shoulder, I guess.

Particularly, it's exhilarating to fire off one shot to a Juggernaut under construction and blow up three or four in a row at once.

By the way, it doesn't end with this directive.

I have some additional instructions.

There should be a data chip somewhere in this base; I want you to find it.

OK, if that traitor took it someplace stupid, they're gonna die.

That chip's got highly-classified data and current achievements, so I think I can request only the rocket launcher again.

Well, to speak honestly, demands sent by the Sasbune rescue operation sometimes ended in failure.

But fortunately, a Flechette has fallen into the hands of the Sasabune. Right in the middle of the ship transport mission. (I wouldn't raise the issue of where that one came from)

Come on, let's go.

Ammunition has been prepared, to a certain extent.

You'd better not complain about wanting missiles.

Again, access this terminal after the mission's complete."

(Terminal 0, Finished: Nagi)

"Transmission: 4th Reconnaissance Division Headquarters
Category: Emergency command
Stamp: Completion

For sure this time, we'll commence the fight. We'll wipe these bastards from the cosmos!

Does that seem confident to you?

In fact, we got a message from the EDF just now.

I'll show it to you since you're allowed to read it, too.

(Then, maybe I'll let you go over the return-condition invoice?)

Transmission: Supreme Command Karetsu Counter-Measures
Control: Consensus of the Seventh Admiral
Category: Support

I‾ziontlk1koliv^uc^>>
How did I authorize that?

In regards to granting an end to the warship 'Karetsu' as well as the treasonous intelligence 'Flea', a great deal of effort has been observed upon the self-authorization control.

Therefore, the unit acknowledges the support of goods as follows:

Battlecruiser: 'Genmi', 'Kaminari'
Small general-purpose ship: 'Hihito', 'Aifusa', 'Sasabune'
Hand-to-hand combat weapons: 'Rocket Launcher', 'missile packs'
Hand-to-hand combat troops: Seventh Combat Division, 29th Construction Corps
Electronic battleship: 'Kie'

[End of EDF message]

Victory! An absolute victory!

Under the direct control of Supreme Command, we're going out as far as the seven-inch crossbow class battleship 'Genmi'.

It's enough with just this much. Don't ya think?

We've also got that long-sought rocket launcher in hand, too.

I guess that request didn't fail; the EDF's correspondence was just slow.

(In other words, that chip's useless now. Well, let's just block those the past hours from our memories)

There's still time until our battle with the Karetsu.

Well, let's fly back to the Kazenagi's training block.

You might need a crash course after such a long time without the SPNKR."

--

02. Insanity!!

(Terminal 0, Unfinished: Nagi)

Transmission: Strategic Intelligence RS112-148 'NAGI'
Category: Necessities
Stamp: Roger that

It's not too unfamiliar, the Genmi's chamber of repose.

Now, the situation is in a very severe state.

According to the interception of Pfhor communications, those guys seem to think that the Karetsu is with the EDF spy.

Indeed, they might've stolen and escaped with the ultimate weapon, though it's a wonder to even consider.

The Pfhor have officially declared war on the EDF, the looting of the Karetsu given them just cause.

First the declaration of war, then the close proximity of the Pfhor armada to the strongest EDF ships, and now the destruction of your own 'Genmi', as far as I know.

Endless inconvenience.

We can't survive this way, if the Pfhor invasion's central unit makes it to the Genmi.

In other words, we've been cornered and are about to be sunk into the cosmos.

Nevertheless, the reason we stopped here is to recover the Genmi's materials before it's sunk.

And wouldn't it be a waste to be scattered into space dust before using the SPNKR?

Now, there's some powerful high-grade weapons in that block.

They're the SPNKR, assault rifle, and flamethrower I'd asked for.

Annihilate the enemies in this sector, and come back to grab your weapons.

If I tried to teleport you in a situation involving Pfhor, we'd be in danger of intrusion in this side of the ship.

Like with the Sasabune, because of an increase of F'lickta in the lower regions, you should kill them as a precaution.

Future instructions are scheduled to be transferred from the general strategy administrator by way of Sill."

(Terminal 0, Finished: Sill)

Category: Defense
Stamp: Crisis

I don't understand what this means at all.

Nevertheless, please be sure to transmit the strategy of the hereafter.

A second Karetsu has appeared.

And it is pulling in the Pfhor fleet.

Initially, the Karetsu's Pfhor desertion was not considered to be true.

However, what the information contained confirmed the bird from the Karetsu's silhouette; both the Karetsus remain on Planet Lambda.

The Karetsu's two eyes are still on the front and back lines of the R112:T058:A044 grid, while the Pfhor fleet has released towards us Juggernauts ranging in about 120 forms.

At present, the Kaminari is returning fire, but with so many Pfhor onboard, we're in a rather bad situation.

The 29th Construction Corps that had been on stand-by onboard have been wiped out; now only the Seventh Combat Division is here to carry out the extermination of the Pfhor.

The 'Genmi' is doomed now; only the sinking of the 'Kaminari' is to be averted at all costs.

Therefore, please go follow the Seventh Combat Division's emergency assistance.

I'll send them to the bridge of the Kaminari.

But the Pfhor have so many forces…

Nagi, the EDF, and I as well—we wrongly underestimated them."

--

03. Asleep Night

(Terminal 0, Unfinished: Flea)

Transmission: Me
Control: Don't need it
Category: Explanation of abduction
Stamp: Matter of life and death
Authorization: To allow the kidnapping from those idiots Nagi and Sill

Hey, nice to meet you.

Here's the Karetsu; I'm Flea.

Don't get it confused; I'm part of the nascent Karetsu, yannow?

I don't want to keep company with that old guy and his miso.

I'm capturing things more innovatively and sharply.

Ooh!

Do you wonder what you're doing in a place like this? Do you wanna know? Do you want me to tell you?

The answer's simple.

You have been abducted.

For the time being.

I wonder if he's battling my defense squad by now. One-on-one, the most legitimate fight in the universe.

Solves that puzzle then, eh?

Oops, I forgot.

Beware of the defense squad's special equipment.

Ammo is the Seventh Combat Division's business; in other words, you must like to use it by nature."

(Terminal 1, Unfinished: Flea)

"Transmission: Me
Control: don't need it
Category: Personality diagnosis
Stamp: Coward!
Authorization: to timid rabbit

What's up?

Surely, the dedicated warrior isn't trying to desert in the face of the enemy?

Ha! The defense squad has come to settle this.

I'll send in the shortest."

(Terminal 1, Finished: Flea)

"Transmission: Me
Control: don't need it
Category: Amazement
Stamp: You did wonderfully
Authorization: Me

Maaan, even I don't feel like killing you after that.

Even though you had all that ammo and all those recharge canisters as a handicap, you defeated the defense squad well.

This ka‾ ra *jdaon@dn!kfao<...come!...>
Who the hell!Interfering-iwithhme!?iu#dani‾<...I'm gonna..!...>
Well-daihadcomenOk!ajfic<...come do it...>

akfjgin‾icn#bntl lcpnnt*knn //daibnds***error

ioi#kna<...get to Lambda...>"

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

The Kah-co-kh series (more old JP Marathon)General-RADIX 1/28/16 4:47 a.m.
     Re: The Kah-co-kh series (more old JP Marathon)Hopper 1/30/16 12:36 p.m.
           Re: The Kah-co-kh series (more old JP Marathon)General-RADIX 1/30/16 4:12 p.m.
                 Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1)General-RADIX 1/31/16 6:44 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1)Hokuto 1/31/16 5:38 p.m.
                             Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1)General-RADIX 1/31/16 6:17 p.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1 ) #1pfhore 1/15/17 2:57 a.m.
                             Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1 ) #1General-RADIX 1/15/17 1:46 p.m.
                             Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1 ) #1pfhore 1/16/17 3:09 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1) #2, 3pfhore 1/15/17 3:38 a.m.
                             Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1) #2, 3General-RADIX 1/15/17 2:03 p.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1) #2pfhore 1/16/17 3:17 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1) #3pfhore 1/16/17 3:32 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1) #4pfhore 1/16/17 3:44 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 1)pfhore 1/16/17 3:51 a.m.
                 Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2)General-RADIX 2/4/16 7:17 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2)Hokuto 2/4/16 7:41 a.m.
                             Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2)General-RADIX 2/4/16 8:06 a.m.
                                   Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2)pfhore 1/16/17 3:58 a.m.
                                         Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2)General-RADIX 1/16/17 8:38 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2)pfhore 1/17/17 3:37 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2) #2pfhore 1/18/17 3:29 a.m.
                             Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2) #2pfhore 1/21/17 7:59 p.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2) #4pfhore 1/23/17 3:03 a.m.
                             Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2) #4General-RADIX 1/23/17 3:53 a.m.
                                   Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2) #4pfhore 1/24/17 3:07 a.m.
                                         Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 2) #4General-RADIX 1/24/17 3:29 a.m.
                 Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 3)General-RADIX 2/17/16 10:15 p.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 3)Hokuto 2/18/16 11:05 a.m.
                             Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 3)General-RADIX 2/18/16 11:55 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 3) #1pfhore 1/24/17 3:02 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 3) #2pfhore 1/25/17 2:28 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 3) #3pfhore 1/26/17 2:28 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 3) #4pfhore 1/27/17 3:57 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK 3) #5pfhore 1/27/17 4:30 a.m.
                 Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL)General-RADIX 2/25/16 4:41 p.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL)Hokuto 2/25/16 5:21 p.m.
                             Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL)General-RADIX 2/25/16 5:35 p.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL)pfhore 1/27/17 4:20 p.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL) #2pfhore 1/28/17 3:13 a.m.
                             Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL) #2General-RADIX 1/28/17 4:24 a.m.
                                   Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL) #2pfhore 1/28/17 3:50 p.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL)pfhore 1/30/17 3:30 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL) #4pfhore 1/30/17 3:51 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL) #5pfhore 1/31/17 2:42 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL) #6pfhore 1/31/17 3:16 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL) #7pfhore 1/31/17 4:21 a.m.
                             Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL) #7General-RADIX 1/31/17 4:59 a.m.
                                   Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL) #7pfhore 2/1/17 2:11 a.m.
                       Re: Dodgy translations are GO (KCK FINAL) #8pfhore 2/1/17 2:27 a.m.
                             KCK FINAL Epilogue (from spoiler folder)pfhore 2/1/17 2:41 a.m.
                                   Re: KCK FINAL Epilogue (from spoiler folder)General-RADIX 2/1/17 3:19 a.m.
     Re: The Kah-co-kh series (more old JP Marathon)DeChief 2/1/16 2:44 a.m.
           Re: The Kah-co-kh series (more old JP Marathon)General-RADIX 2/1/16 2:58 a.m.
                 Re: The Kah-co-kh series (more old JP Marathon)Lion O Cyborg 2/1/16 8:21 a.m.
                       Re: The Kah-co-kh series (more old JP Marathon)DeChief 1/18/17 3:09 a.m.
                             Re: The Kah-co-kh series (more old JP Marathon)General-RADIX 1/18/17 2:39 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.