/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Melodramatic Eternal chapter summaries
Posted By: Lion O CyborgDate: 1/9/16 5:33 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Melodramatic Eternal chapter summaries (General-RADIX)

: Thanks. XD

: Hm...still dunno if I can handle Volunteer work, but if I end up doing so, I
: guess I'll cover Third Rock from Lh'owon? Possibly Flames of Icarus, as
: well. I missed most of the dev talk for the current version of Eternal,
: for fear of spoilers, and so going to Third Rock instead of Mohicans threw
: me off and made it a bit more memorable.

: I also grabbed all of the Normal/Success Timeline terminals, if you haven't
: already.

That's good. I'll ask for an email later on when I get round to that.

It would be good to mention in Flames of Icarus why there is lava in Thoth's core when all the other cores including this one in the Present zone during M2 had water.

Also, be sure to have a look at Jell-O Hell when you do it. I have a screenshot of this glitch in an older post from when I reviewed the beta.

It hasn't been fixed in the full update as far as I know and good thing too as it's a fitting accidental Easter egg to the level's namesake, referencing the Solomon's fear of jelly. (god help them when they discover the Portuguese man-O-war, or read Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw's novel Jam.)

You did miss in your posts of the update that the map Forever my Greatest and Only love has been removed. That level involved running around a Pfhor ship to disable the plasma for the Trih Xeem. It was set during Chapter 3, just after Mohicans. I still have the old build. It was quite a hard and annoying level too but not as hard as TRFL, though the latter was just as memorable, if not more.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Melodramatic Eternal chapter summariesGeneral-RADIX 1/7/16 1:47 p.m.
     Re: Melodramatic Eternal chapter summariesForrest of B.org 1/7/16 10:54 p.m.
           Re: Melodramatic Eternal chapter summariesGeneral-RADIX 1/8/16 5:49 a.m.
                 Re: Melodramatic Eternal chapter summariesForrest of B.org 1/12/16 9:36 a.m.
                       Re: Melodramatic Eternal chapter summariesGeneral-RADIX 1/12/16 1:17 p.m.
     Re: Melodramatic Eternal chapter summariesLion O Cyborg 1/8/16 5:17 a.m.
           Re: Melodramatic Eternal chapter summariesGeneral-RADIX 1/8/16 5:59 a.m.
                 Re: Melodramatic Eternal chapter summariesLion O Cyborg 1/9/16 5:33 a.m.
     Re: Melodramatic Eternal chapter summariesVikingBoyBilly 1/12/16 1:52 p.m.
           Re: Melodramatic Eternal chapter summariesGeneral-RADIX 1/12/16 3:27 p.m.
                 Re: Melodramatic Eternal chapter summariesForrest of B.org 1/12/16 6:01 p.m.
                       Re: Melodramatic Eternal chapter summariesGeneral-RADIX 1/12/16 6:37 p.m.
                       Re: Melodramatic Eternal chapter summariesDurandal_1707 1/12/16 8:56 p.m.
                       Re: Melodramatic Eternal chapter summariesVikingBoyBilly 1/13/16 2:49 a.m.
                             Re: Melodramatic Eternal chapter summariesForrest of B.org 1/13/16 8:19 a.m.
                                   Re: Melodramatic Eternal chapter summariesVikingBoyBilly 1/13/16 9:38 a.m.
                                         Re: Melodramatic Eternal chapter summariesVikingBoyBilly 1/13/16 9:40 a.m.
                                         Re: Melodramatic Eternal chapter summariesForrest of B.org 1/13/16 1:17 p.m.
                                         Re: Melodramatic Eternal chapter summariesLion O Cyborg 1/17/16 6:04 a.m.
                 Re: Melodramatic Eternal chapter summariesPerseusSpartacus 1/13/16 7:15 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.