/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Tour of Duty: Sodidae, Turpes et Faetidae
Posted By: PerseusSpartacusDate: 7/10/15 1:25 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Tour of Duty: Sodidae, Turpes et Faetidae (Martin)

: I am aware how it must be to read when you're not playing it; I think it
: would be better with more pictures, but it is just a pain to get them sent
: and uploaded as we run things at the moment. I want to compile the
: Infinity ones into documents with more pictures as a start, given that I
: wrote most of that. Better materials than the posts that rely on live
: links and such; good for the new site :).

Yeah, I do wonder if I (or we) should get working on a finalized compilation of our Tour of Duty posts and turn that into a proper document/pdf-type thing. It would be good to go back and fix up those early write-ups of Marathon 1 into something nicer - they were a little amateurish, to say the least. Marathon 2 was where we finally got into our groove, so to speak, but even those could use a little fixing up. And Infinity, of course, could use more pictures.

And then there's the question of what we're going to do after Tempus Irae. I was thinking we should probably do either Phoenix or Eternal next, and leave Rubicon for last. I'd be happy to do most of the writing for Phoenix, and if we did that next, then that would give you a bit of a breather before we have to move on to Eternal. What do you think?

Vale,
Perseus

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Tour of Duty: Sodidae, Turpes et FaetidaeMartin 7/10/15 2:07 a.m.
     Re: Tour of Duty: Sodidae, Turpes et FaetidaeHokuto 7/10/15 3:00 a.m.
     Re: Tour of Duty: Sodidae, Turpes et FaetidaeVikingBoyBilly 7/10/15 9:32 a.m.
           Re: Tour of Duty: Sodidae, Turpes et FaetidaeVikingBoyBilly 7/10/15 9:34 a.m.
           Re: Tour of Duty: Sodidae, Turpes et FaetidaeMartin 7/10/15 1:05 p.m.
                 Re: Tour of Duty: Sodidae, Turpes et FaetidaePerseusSpartacus 7/10/15 1:25 p.m.
                       Re: Tour of Duty: Sodidae, Turpes et FaetidaeVikingBoyBilly 7/10/15 2:40 p.m.
                             Re: Tour of Duty: Sodidae, Turpes et FaetidaeMartin 7/10/15 2:53 p.m.
                                   Re: Tour of Duty: Sodidae, Turpes et FaetidaeHopper 7/13/15 4:38 p.m.
     Re: Tour of Duty: Sodidae, Turpes et FaetidaeMartin 7/11/15 8:27 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.