/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Can't Get Theah From Heah
Posted By: MartinDate: 1/15/14 10:20 a.m.

In Response To: Can't Get Theah From Heah (Narcogen)

: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7ble15CACk

: So it appears the Pfhor will not be punching a ticket to visit Earth anytime
: soon.

Okay finally actually watched this. Good fun, but with all your magical coop powers, you still seem to assume things are going to be difficult - that lava would almost kill you, or actually, almost take off one layer of your 3x health. You need to realise just how powerful you are - which is kind of what Infinity is all about, so maybe that will come :).

This level would have been more fun watched on TC, for the ability to carry [?infinite] ammo - it is what the level is made for. I did like that you showed the credit room and then the final room, I guess JJ was thinking of the future with the sins of Sol :). Interestingly, if you had stopped for a second when the final room was lava-filled, you could have set a spawn point and just skipped the rest of the level :D. Even better, one of you could have been back at the panel room, timed such that we could have actually seen the final room draining! Fun things this coop business makes possible!

Good series, although I missed about half of it while overseas, so I'll say good from Six Thousand Feet Under onwards :). As far as Infinity goes, I'm assuming dying refills your oxygen for Acme Station? But still, having only magnums there is going to suck.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Can't Get Theah From HeahNarcogen 1/10/14 12:32 a.m.
     Re: Can't Get Theah From HeahPerseusSpartacus 1/10/14 7:56 a.m.
     Re: Can't Get Theah From HeahDispatcher 1/10/14 1:22 p.m.
           Re: Can't Get Theah From HeahPerseusSpartacus 1/11/14 9:35 a.m.
                 Re: Can't Get Theah From HeahGodot 1/11/14 10:20 a.m.
                       Re: Can't Get Theah From HeahMartin 1/11/14 3:59 p.m.
                             Re: Can't Get Theah From HeahHopper 1/11/14 7:12 p.m.
     Re: Can't Get Theah From HeahMartin 1/15/14 10:20 a.m.
           Re: Can't Get Theah From HeahPerseusSpartacus 1/15/14 11:23 a.m.
                 Re: Can't Get Theah From HeahMartin 1/15/14 1:16 p.m.
                       Re: Can't Get Theah From HeahPerseusSpartacus 1/15/14 2:47 p.m.
                 Re: Can't Get Theah From HeahNarcogen 1/15/14 5:20 p.m.
                       Re: Can't Get Theah From HeahDispatcher 1/15/14 7:46 p.m.
                             Re: Can't Get Theah From HeahNarcogen 1/15/14 9:06 p.m.
                                   Re: Can't Get Theah From HeahMartin 1/15/14 9:28 p.m.
                                         Re: Can't Get Theah From HeahDispatcher 1/16/14 9:30 a.m.
                                   Re: Can't Get Theah From Heahtreellama 1/16/14 6:13 a.m.
           Re: Can't Get Theah From HeahNarcogen 1/15/14 5:17 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.