/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Tour of Duty - All Roads Lead To Sol...
Posted By: MartinDate: 12/30/13 11:58 p.m.

In Response To: Tour of Duty - All Roads Lead To Sol... (PerseusSpartacus)

Well done. Epic. A big level of wide open spaces - good comparison to Try Again, and Feel the Noise was more like the difficulty parallel of Ingue Ferroque! Not quite though. Not much is.

I have never managed to survive the death of the juggernaut in the final room on TC. I can never manage that swim with any purple left and 1.3 after the swim in the final room is barely enough as it is. Thanks for clarifying how it is possible to do the credits terminal and the final room on kindergarten, I kind of missed the point. In a way that is quite nice for a challenge and a unique factor, but of course we purists will take issue with it on the other grounds as you wrote :).

The future eh? Well ... it's a bit of a mystery. I have started on the opening Infinity writeup, and looking forward to it! Many thanks to you for all of this, and I trust I'll still be able to tempt you back for at least one Infinity level. We managed to get this one done before the end of the year lol ... I'm writing this just one hour before it NZ time.

Until then, see you starside, when we find ourselves starting back.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Tour of Duty - All Roads Lead To Sol...PerseusSpartacus 12/30/13 3:55 p.m.
     Re: Tour of Duty - All Roads Lead To Sol...Martin 12/30/13 11:58 p.m.
     Re: Tour of Duty - All Roads Lead To Sol...Martin 12/31/13 7:49 a.m.
           Re: Tour of Duty - All Roads Lead To Sol...PerseusSpartacus 12/31/13 8:05 a.m.
           Re: Tour of Duty - All Roads Lead To Sol...Hokuto 12/31/13 9:34 a.m.
           Re: Tour of Duty - All Roads Lead To Sol...VikingBoyBilly 12/31/13 2:41 p.m.
                 Re: Tour of Duty - All Roads Lead To Sol...Martin 1/1/14 12:21 p.m.
                       Re: Tour of Duty - All Roads Lead To Sol...Godot 1/4/14 12:52 p.m.
                             Re: Tour of Duty - All Roads Lead To Sol...Martin 1/5/14 3:49 p.m.
                                   Re: Tour of Duty - All Roads Lead To Sol...PerseusSpartacus 1/5/14 4:05 p.m.
                                         Re: Tour of Duty - All Roads Lead To Sol...Martin 1/5/14 4:47 p.m.
                                               Re: Tour of Duty - All Roads Lead To Sol...Martin 1/5/14 4:59 p.m.
     Re: Tour of Duty - All Roads Lead To Sol...VikingBoyBilly 1/2/14 5:55 a.m.
           Re: Tour of Duty - All Roads Lead To Sol...Godot 1/2/14 7:15 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.