/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Try Again -- The Movie
Posted By: GodotDate: 7/31/13 8:34 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Try Again -- The Movie (Antarctico)

: OK, you have caused me to fire up my Mac Clone and Marathon twice today --
: oh, the indignity! Anyway, I just ran a test on Normal vs. Total Carnage,
: and you can only pick up all the weapons of one type on Total Carnage. On
: normal, if you already have a weapon in hand of a particular type, then
: you cannot pick up another of that type. So, this is a bug, and I say
: leave the bug-fixed behavior as it is in the current beta.

Can you fire it up a third time and test something for me? I can't access mine at the moment.

In the original game, on Try again, does the Jug in the large room with the 'bridge ' follow you to the other side of the walkway (i.e. it flies over the walkway). I'm sure it can do this.

In the current beta, it appears less mobile and is restricted to flying up and down a short distance on one side only.

If memory also serves, in the original game you can entice the Jug into the area where the teleporter is located. I think you know where this is going. ;)

Anyways can you test to see if there is an issue with Jug movement in the beta.

Thanks.

Cheers
Hamish

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Try Again -- The MovieAntarctico 7/30/13 6:29 p.m.
     Re: Try Again -- The MovieGodot 7/31/13 12:30 a.m.
           Re: Try Again -- The MovieAntarctico 7/31/13 7:31 a.m.
                 Re: Try Again -- The MovieGodot 7/31/13 7:56 a.m.
                       Re: Try Again -- The MovieAntarctico 7/31/13 8:06 a.m.
                             Re: Try Again -- The MovieGodot 7/31/13 8:24 a.m.
                                   Re: Try Again -- The MovieAntarctico 7/31/13 8:32 a.m.
                 Re: Try Again -- The Movietreellama 7/31/13 8:03 a.m.
                       Re: Try Again -- The MovieAntarctico 7/31/13 8:13 a.m.
                             Re: Try Again -- The MovieGodot 7/31/13 8:15 a.m.
                       Re: Try Again -- The MovieDocument 8/1/13 5:27 a.m.
                             Re: Try Again -- The Movietreellama 8/1/13 6:40 a.m.
                 Re: Try Again -- The Movietreellama 7/31/13 8:04 a.m.
                       Re: Try Again -- The MovieAntarctico 7/31/13 8:33 a.m.
                 Re: Try Again -- The MovieGodot 7/31/13 8:13 a.m.
                       Re: Try Again -- The MovieAntarctico 7/31/13 8:24 a.m.
                             Re: Try Again -- The MovieGodot 7/31/13 8:34 a.m.
                                   By Your Command (was: Try Again -- The Movie)Antarctico 7/31/13 11:27 a.m.
                                         Re: By Your Command (was: Try Again -- The Movie)treellama 7/31/13 11:38 a.m.
                                               Re: By Your Command (was: Try Again -- The Movie)treellama 7/31/13 11:40 a.m.
                                                     Re: By Your Command (was: Try Again -- The Movie)Antarctico 7/31/13 1:50 p.m.
                                                           Re: By Your Command (was: Try Again -- The Movie)treellama 7/31/13 3:13 p.m.
                                                                 Re: By Your Command (was: Try Again -- The Movie)Antarctico 7/31/13 3:37 p.m.
                                                                       Re: By Your Command (was: Try Again -- The Movie)jonny 7/31/13 5:37 p.m.
                                                                             Re: By Your Command (was: Try Again -- The Movie)Antarctico 7/31/13 7:16 p.m.
                                                                 Re: By Your Command (was: Try Again -- The Movie)PerseusSpartacus 7/31/13 4:39 p.m.
                                                                 Re: By Your Command (was: Try Again -- The Movie)Godot 7/31/13 10:53 p.m.
                                         Re: By Your Command (was: Try Again -- The Movie)Godot 7/31/13 12:19 p.m.
                                               Re: By Your Command (was: Try Again -- The Movie)Godot 8/1/13 1:57 a.m.
                                                     Re: By Your Command (was: Try Again -- The Movie)Antarctico 8/1/13 2:33 a.m.
                                                           Re: By Your Command (was: Try Again -- The Movie)Godot 8/1/13 2:40 a.m.
                                                                 Re: By Your Command (was: Try Again -- The Movie)Antarctico 8/1/13 3:12 a.m.
                                                                       Re: By Your Command (was: Try Again -- The Movie)Godot 8/1/13 3:31 a.m.
                                                                             Re: By Your Command (was: Try Again -- The Movie)Dr. John Sumner 8/1/13 4:58 a.m.
                                                                                   Re: By Your Command (was: Try Again -- The Movie)Godot 8/1/13 5:14 a.m.
                                                                                         Re: By Your Command (was: Try Again -- The Movie)Antarctico 8/1/13 8:46 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.