/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

A Bug in Deep Into The Grotto in Eternal
Posted By: DoomguyDate: 2/20/08 2:37 p.m.

Ok i think i found a bug in here which may prevent me from beating this lvl.

I get to a save Terminal in a Flooded Room with an Oxygen Recharger right next to it. Behind me is a wall with a door which opens up into a small room with a Green Shield charger on the right side of the room. Left of this area are some steps which come out of the water in which the path leads right to another room with a Terminal. But both sides of the Terminal are all blurry and messed up. Even part of the floor reaching to the terminal is blurry and out of shape. Like all the textures are messed up. Therefore i can not reach that terminal maybe for my next instructions (if there are any on that Terminal). It looks like there is a path leading right from that Terminal but i cant really tell since that area is so messed up. I hope this bug can be fixed since i want to beat this lvl.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

A Bug in Deep Into The Grotto in EternalDoomguy 2/20/08 2:37 p.m.
     Re: A Bug in Deep Into The Grotto in EternalForrest of B.org 2/20/08 4:06 p.m.
           Re: A Bug in Deep Into The Grotto in EternalDoomguy 2/20/08 4:41 p.m.
                 Re: A Bug in Deep Into The Grotto in EternalForrest of B.org 2/21/08 8:53 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.