/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Volunteers to create Unreal Multiplayer Levels
Posted By: SiphonophoDate: 1/4/05 3:11 p.m.

In Response To: Volunteers to create Unreal Multiplayer Levels (Dollar Store Kyle)

I'm pretty sure some maps would be impossble to faithfull reproduce anyway.....Like Deck 16, if it's anything like the UT version, has all sorts of ramps and bridges and stuff. Though, I remember someone made another map, Dreary Outpost, in Marathon.....I think it's called Two Dreary Maps. Look for it on Fileball.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Volunteers to create Unreal Multiplayer LevelsDollar Store Kyle 1/4/05 10:50 a.m.
     Re: Volunteers to create Unreal Multiplayer LevelsAndrew Nagy 1/4/05 11:06 a.m.
           Re: Volunteers to create Unreal Multiplayer LevelsDollar Store Kyle 1/4/05 11:17 a.m.
                 Re: Volunteers to create Unreal Multiplayer LevelsMe_43 1/4/05 1:51 p.m.
                       Re: Volunteers to create Unreal Multiplayer LevelsForrest of B.org 1/4/05 1:54 p.m.
                             Re: Volunteers to create Unreal Multiplayer LevelsForrest of B.org 1/4/05 2:01 p.m.
                                   Re: Volunteers to create Unreal Multiplayer LevelsMe_43 1/4/05 9:46 p.m.
                                         Re: Volunteers to create Unreal Multiplayer LevelsMe_43 1/4/05 9:56 p.m.
                                               AH! It worked!! *NM*Me_43 1/4/05 9:57 p.m.
     Re: Volunteers to create Unreal Multiplayer Levelsthermoplyae 1/4/05 11:57 a.m.
     Played Rampancy and Resurrection? *NM*Andrew Nagy 1/4/05 1:13 p.m.
           ??? *NM*Dollar Store Kyle 1/4/05 1:15 p.m.
                 Re: ???Andrew Nagy 1/5/05 9:05 a.m.
                       Re: ???Siphonopho 1/5/05 1:10 p.m.
     Re: Volunteers to create Unreal Multiplayer LevelsSiphonopho 1/4/05 3:11 p.m.
           Re: Volunteers to create Unreal Multiplayer LevelsTyler 1/4/05 4:00 p.m.
                 Ok, just ignore me, I'm a fool :/ *NM*Dollar Store Kyle 1/4/05 5:48 p.m.
                 Re: Volunteers to create Unreal Multiplayer LevelsAndrew Nagy 1/5/05 8:59 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.