/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Durandal's union with Toth - circumstances
Posted By: ErnieDate: 7/25/04 1:38 p.m.

After reviewing all terminals within Marathon 2 and Infinity again - I'm slightly confused. It's understandable, after reading Infinity out of sequence, but still.

Why, for one, does Durandal *need* to become one with Toth?
Is it required so they can contact S'boath, as detailed in "You Think You're Big Time? You're Gonna Die Big Time!", term 1.

I presume that S'boath is somehow connected to the S'pht'Kr clan - and bringing them brings their battle moon K'ila (sp?).

Or I may be way off. But the question remains: Why does Durandal merge with the Jjaro AI? Does he really need to do this in order to activate the Jjaor station to contain the W'kr?

His symbol also changes after the merger to the Plain green Dual circle Jjaro symbol. Odd.

Thanks all,
-Blayne

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Durandal's union with Toth - circumstancesErnie 7/25/04 1:38 p.m.
     Re: Durandal's union with Toth - circumstancesForrest of B.org 7/25/04 4:43 p.m.
           Merging: A means to an end, then?Ernie 7/25/04 5:03 p.m.
                 Re: Merging: A means to an end, then?Scifiteki 7/25/04 9:47 p.m.
                       Re: Merging: A means to an end, then?Ernie 7/26/04 9:52 a.m.
                             Re: Merging: A means to an end, then?Steve Levinson 7/26/04 7:47 p.m.
                                   Re: Merging: A means to an end, then?Scifiteki 7/26/04 8:45 p.m.
                                         Re: Merging: A means to an end, then?Ernie 7/27/04 9:13 a.m.
                                               Re: Merging: A means to an end, then?Steve Levinson 7/27/04 7:33 p.m.
                                                     Thanks Steve, I'll fire of my ideas via mail soon *NM*Ernie 7/28/04 11:01 a.m.
                                               Re: Merging: A means to an end, then?Scifiteki 7/28/04 9:35 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.