/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

The Big Project That May Never Happen
Posted By: Adam AshwellDate: 3/20/04 3:39 a.m.

Okay, I've decided to relocate all discussion about this to a new thread. Yes, as a matter of fact, to this excat thread. Right now I'm waiting for feedback from the more experienced members of the forum, like Johannes. I'm really not sure that we'll even get this off the ground at all, but we'd better plan alot of things out before we even try.

Okay, I'm just going to say things as they are:
1) D-M.A. gave us Giotto Island
2) Elliot gave us several maps in progress, a working storyline (which will probably change), and his mapmaking skillz.
3) Yossarian offered to help with story and terminals.
4) Jacke did the same as above.
5) Deathmonger also did the same as above.
6) I have given Empires of Earth to the project, and hopefully I'll be able to get Dylan, my partner, in here too as a mapmaker. I myself am a mapmaker, although I think that I could help with story and stuff somewhat.

That's the story so far, and it may all be for nothing, because I get the feeling this may collapse if we take it too fast. So I'm going to to take Yossarian's advice and slow down, in fact I'm going to come to an almost deadstop for a while.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

The Big Project That May Never HappenAdam Ashwell 3/20/04 3:39 a.m.
     Re: The Big Project That May Never HappenJohannes Gunnar 3/20/04 4:35 a.m.
           Re: The Big Project That May Never HappenAdam Ashwell 3/20/04 4:52 a.m.
     I volunteer for the role of critic ;^) *NM*Steve Levinson 3/20/04 5:46 a.m.
           Re: I volunteer for the role of critic ;^)Adam Ashwell 3/20/04 6:35 a.m.
     Re: The Big Project That May Never HappenElliott 3/20/04 9:59 a.m.
           Re: The Big Project That May Never HappenAdam Ashwell 3/20/04 10:28 a.m.
                 Re: The Big Project That May Never HappenAdam Ashwell 3/20/04 10:54 a.m.
                       Re: The Big Project That May Never HappenD-M.A. 3/20/04 1:31 p.m.
                             Re: The Big Project That May Never HappenAdam Ashwell 3/20/04 4:25 p.m.
                                   Re: The Big Project That May Never HappenD-M.A. 3/21/04 1:28 a.m.
                                         Re: The Big Project That May Never HappenAdam Ashwell 3/21/04 2:04 a.m.
                                               Re: The Big Project That May Never HappenElliott 3/21/04 6:24 a.m.
                                                     Re: The Big Project That May Never HappenAdam Ashwell 3/21/04 7:45 a.m.
                                                           Re: The Big Project That May Never HappenD-M.A. 3/21/04 7:58 a.m.
                                                                 Re: The Big Project That May Never HappenJacke 3/21/04 12:04 p.m.
                                                                       Re: The Big Project That May Never HappenAdam Ashwell 3/21/04 1:56 p.m.
                                                                             Re: The Big Project That May Never HappenD-M.A. 3/22/04 1:56 a.m.
                                         Re: The Big Project That May Never HappenYossarian 3/21/04 4:36 p.m.
                                               Thanks, Yossarian *NM*Adam Ashwell 3/21/04 5:03 p.m.
                                                     Re: Thanks, YossarianAdam Ashwell 3/21/04 5:23 p.m.
                                                           Re: Thanks, YossarianAndrew Nagy 3/24/04 12:27 p.m.
                                                                 Re: Thanks, YossarianAdam Ashwell 3/24/04 12:41 p.m.
                       Re: The Big Project That May Never HappenYossarian 3/20/04 11:11 p.m.
                       Re: The Big Project That May Never Happendeathmonger 3/21/04 12:13 p.m.
                             what about forerunners forums? *NM*goran 3/22/04 12:34 a.m.
           Re: The Big Project That May Never HappenElliott 3/20/04 11:29 a.m.
     Re: The Big Project That May Never HappenKirk 3/20/04 11:21 a.m.
           Yer in *NM*Adam Ashwell 3/20/04 12:52 p.m.
     Re: The Big Project That May Never HappenForrest of B.org 3/24/04 12:34 p.m.
           Re: The Big Project That May Never HappenAdam Ashwell 3/24/04 1:05 p.m.
                 Re: The Big Project That May Never HappenForrest of B.org 3/24/04 2:51 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.