Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: 300 Meter Flag Throw!!!
Posted By: Explosivo <NickLite@AOL.com>Date: 6/26/03 11:03 a.m.

In Response To: Re: 300 Meter Flag Throw!!! (SleekShadow)

: it is the beginning of Soil's Breaking me Down

: i plan on adding more of the same trick to it so you can actually HEAR the
: song
I already saw something weird along the lines of this flag throw, only not as weird. I was in AoTCR, and you know how there is an elevator that lets you get down from the rock-bridge? well I went down the elevator, and I came out the door - and something flew past me really fast - I was like what the hell is this flying thing? It was sort of twisting when it flew from the right to the left side very fast. So fast that I thought it (a needler) looked like a leaf in a strong wind. So I reverted to saved, and checked it out this time, only I didn't stop to look at it in awe. I stepped out and tried to eye where it was coming from. It took me more than a few tries, but I eventually found where it was coming from. Really weird... okay, you come out the door and if you look to the right, you'll see the incline of the structure wall thingy that you cannot run up it is so steep. There are a few of these on the levels leading up to the top, and this was the first one on the ground. I hope I explained it well enough so far. Just to make sure you get it, it's the place right next to where the rocket launcher is. OK, so about in the center of that little steep hill/wall, it was there and just wooosh darted across the map just like that *snap*. I cannot believe I didn't record it. I knew I'd regret it, and now I regret it. Oh well. That just goes to show, don't hesitate to get out your video camera and shoot any glitches that you find cool! So the really awesome thing was, I was able to catch it in mid-air! I had to line myself up where it was going, duck, and hold X. I did it a few times, and it was fun. You just had to be there! :). It was a really cool physics weird incident that I concluded that the needler dropped from the bridge where an elite was using it, and hit the wall at such an incline that it just stuck there for, like, a looong time (5, 10 minutes I'd say, looking at how fast and far it went). By the way it didn't go ALL the way across the map, but almost. So, when it got UNstuck from the bridge (maybe it was turning reeeealllly slowly) it thought it was falling and it had to make up for that time really fast, like lag (I don't know how to explain it, but that's my best try). Oh well, theres my story, sorry about no vid for it!

Message Index

Replies:

300 Meter Flag Throw!!!SleekShadow 6/25/03 4:09 p.m.
     I can't view WMV9, could you convert please? *NM*BLown-Upp 6/25/03 4:23 p.m.
           Re: I can't view WMV9, could you convert please?SleekShadow 6/25/03 4:32 p.m.
                 Thanks bunches :-) *NM*BLown-Upp 6/25/03 4:44 p.m.
     Re: 300 Meter Flag Throw!!!BOLL 6/25/03 4:26 p.m.
           Re: 300 Meter Flag Throw!!!SleekShadow 6/25/03 5:07 p.m.
     Re: 300 Meter Flag Throw!!!Ross Mills 6/25/03 4:27 p.m.
           Re: 300 Meter Flag Throw!!!SleekShadow 6/25/03 4:30 p.m.
                 Re: 300 Meter Flag Throw!!!Toby Dillman 6/25/03 5:25 p.m.
                       Re: 300 Meter Flag Throw!!!SleekShadow 6/25/03 5:31 p.m.
                             Re: 300 Meter Flag Throw!!!Explosivo 6/26/03 11:03 a.m.
                                   Re: 300 Meter Flag Throw!!!SleekShadow 6/26/03 11:36 a.m.
     Re: 300 Meter Flag Throw!!!Explosivo 6/26/03 12:29 p.m.
     OUT OF THE MAP FLAG THROW!!!Gunsniper 6/26/03 5:47 p.m.
     Re: 300 Meter Flag Throw!!!SleekShadow 6/26/03 9:23 p.m.
           Re: 300 Meter Flag Throw!!!ska4life013 6/26/03 11:00 p.m.
                 Re: 300 Meter Flag Throw!!!SleekShadow 6/26/03 11:09 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.