Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: For the Record
Posted By: Brian JosselynDate: 4/9/03 6:31 p.m.

In Response To: Re: For the Record (Benjamin Jacobs)

: I just want to know who "Have Blue" is, man, you suck. Well maybe
: you don't suck, could be the editing I suppose.

No, Have Blue does not suck. He is a very good player. I just used some of his death's because they were full screen.

Don't read into the videos too much, they were all made in good fun. We play at these LAN fests to play with friends, enjoy some HALO, and have a good time; not to keep a score card.

;)

(and no, that was not Ross Mills for real; but killing him was sooooooo much fun! :D We also got KORHAL, Skavenger and many others, so you shouldn't think we just picked on him or anything. Those clips just didn't make the video, that's all.. and it was just for a laugh, nothing more.)

Blackstar Productions

Message Index

Replies:

For the RecordRoss Mills 4/9/03 5:57 p.m.
     Re: For the Recordhak campbell 4/9/03 6:12 p.m.
           Re: For the RecordRoss Mills 4/9/03 6:14 p.m.
                 Re: For the RecordBenjamin Jacobs 4/9/03 6:20 p.m.
                       Re: For the RecordBrian Josselyn 4/9/03 6:31 p.m.
                             Re: For the RecordLion 4/9/03 8:08 p.m.
                                   Re: For the RecordBrian Josselyn 4/9/03 8:35 p.m.
                                         Re: For the RecordLouis Wu 4/9/03 9:02 p.m.
                                   Re: For the RecordLouis Wu 4/9/03 9:02 p.m.
                                         Re: For the RecordLion 4/9/03 9:07 p.m.
                                         Re: For the RecordKonrad9 4/9/03 9:12 p.m.
                                               Cut your hair. *NM*Louis Wu 4/9/03 9:38 p.m.
                                               Damn hippee *NM*CYBRFRK 4/10/03 11:24 a.m.
                                               There's a evil purple thing on my face!Ninja On Fire 4/16/03 4:40 p.m.
                                         I'm scaredDoggone 4/9/03 11:48 p.m.
                                               Re: I'm scaredRed Loser 4/10/03 12:45 a.m.
                                                     Re: I'm scaredElan Sleazbagano 4/10/03 1:14 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.