Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: *Checks to make sure he's fallowing the guidli
Posted By: Major Tom <david_jf71@hotmail.com>Date: 1/17/03 11:52 p.m.

In Response To: Re: *Checks to make sure he's fallowing the guidli (Shishka)

: "By no means would I try to put forward any "Rules" for the
: forum to follow. This post is not designed to tell anyone how to act. The
: idea behind the design is to merely provide myself with links to
: suggestions and comments I make often, to spare me the redundancy of
: typing all the information out again and again. Feel free to use it how
: you will."

: So shush. :)

: -S

) Expect criticism and commentary. Not everyone in the forum shares the same opinion about everything. Expect people to disagree and to argue their point. Taking offense to people not approving of your work, disagreeing with your opinion, or any kind of flame in general is a waste of energy. This leads to...

e) Keep a healthy sense of humor. We're really a bunch of fun people, feel free to join in the festivities.

Ok, I'd like to think I have a good sence of humor, so now that you "Expect people to disagree and to argue their point." I would like to point out that I did not use the word "rule" anywhere in my subject title. I said "*Checks to make sure he's fallowing the guidlines*" yes, "guidlines"... Last time I checked they were not as seriouse as rules. If you feel I am still wrong, you will most likely be "Taking offense to people not approving of your work, disagreeing with your opinion," *LOL* I hope you see the humor in my post. I don't think to many people will try to use your own words against you though.

-Major Tom

Message Index

Replies:

Shishka's Guide for Newcomers *long, images*Shishka 1/17/03 8:09 p.m.
     *hugs shishka* *NM*oddworld18 1/17/03 8:12 p.m.
     Re: Shishka's Guide for Newcomers *long, images*c0ld vengeance 1/17/03 8:14 p.m.
           Re: Shishka's Guide for Newcomers *long, images*oddworld18 1/17/03 8:16 p.m.
                 Thanks, guys. :)Shishka 1/17/03 8:22 p.m.
                       Re: Thank you very much...Millie 1/17/03 8:30 p.m.
                             Re: Thank you very much...Tarrsk 1/17/03 9:12 p.m.
                                   *Checks to make sure he's fallowing the guidlines* *NM*Major Tom 1/17/03 9:21 p.m.
                                         Re: *Checks to make sure he's fallowing the guidliShishka 1/17/03 9:51 p.m.
                                               Re: *Checks to make sure he's fallowing the guidliMajor Tom 1/17/03 11:52 p.m.
                                                     Re: *Checks to make sure he's fallowing the guidliShishka 1/18/03 12:06 a.m.
                                                           Re: *Checks to make sure he's fallowing the guidliMajor Tom 1/18/03 12:11 a.m.
                                                                 Re: *Checks to make sure he's fallowing the guidliShishka 1/18/03 12:58 a.m.
     ***BRAVO!*** *NM*skavenger_s7 1/18/03 12:25 a.m.
     Re: Shishka's Guide for Newcomers *long, images*Red Loser 1/18/03 11:10 a.m.
     Re: Shishka's Guide for Newcomers *long, images*SATLASERCOMMAND 1/18/03 1:42 p.m.
           Re: Shishka's Guide for Newcomers *long, images*Exogenesis 1/18/03 1:56 p.m.
     nice guide Shishka :) *NM*frogblast 1/18/03 8:42 p.m.
           He's Back! *NM*Exogenesis 1/18/03 10:21 p.m.
     Re: Shishka's Guide for Newcomers *long, images*Cunbelin 1/18/03 10:35 p.m.
           Re: Shishka's Guide for Newcomers *long, images*Shishka 1/18/03 10:54 p.m.
     Re: Shishka's Guide for Newcomers *long, images*Dark Teno 1/19/03 12:37 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.