Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Australian television runs Halo ads
Posted By: I.keeeeeel.u.allDate: 11/30/02 5:49 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Australian television runs Halo ads (Ross Mills)

The racing games are letting the pack down. If they included different packs for different types of gamers

I am getting the pack and dont like the fact that the racing game is in it.

And another thing about this. I got it already( i get givin it at Xmas ) and the store did not have JSRF. So my bro told mum + dad to get yet ANOTHER racing game. 2 Racing games and Halo. Thankfully we getting another cont. S and another game each. im getting splinter cell. which means its gonna be a microsoft christmas. To bad we dont get snow.

Cheers

Message Index

Replies:

Australian television runs Halo adsHedgemony 11/30/02 2:10 p.m.
     Re: Australian television runs Halo adsRoss Mills 11/30/02 2:28 p.m.
           Re: Australian television runs Halo adsI.keeeeeel.u.all 11/30/02 5:49 p.m.
                 Re: Australian television runs Halo adsXzilen 11/30/02 7:10 p.m.
                       Re: Why people buy games that are bad...Hedgemony 12/1/02 9:41 a.m.
                             Re: Why people buy games that are bad...Ross Mills 12/1/02 12:51 p.m.
                                   Re: Congratulations Ross, game on!Hedgemony 12/1/02 12:59 p.m.
                                         Heres details...Ross Mills 12/1/02 1:03 p.m.
                       Re: Australian television runs Halo adsExogenesis 12/2/02 5:24 p.m.
     Re: Australian television runs Halo adsMarty 11/30/02 8:22 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.