Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Matt what the hell is it's name
Posted By: Anon (And read to find out why)Date: 8/14/02 12:17 a.m.

In Response To: Matt what the hell is it's name (Charles D. Clifford)

You people don't know half of what your talking about, most of you are just gaming nerds. Read "Halo: Fall of Reach", or just look at the title, it has Halo, but takes place on Reach... I't will have a subtitle. And all the SPARTANs are not obliterated, MC does start on earth and the story goes threw where he has a dream and remembers the ending of Assault of the Control Room. He focuses on the sphere in the center of the ring on the hologram. He then takes Cortana, his now official AI chip, and flies back to the ruins of of Halo, in which they are in orbit around an invisible world unknown by the covenant or the flood. MC takes a chance and tries to land on the clear sphere and by the time it seems like it's not there he enters the atmosphere. The planet is where the Forruners, the ones that built the Halo rings, have settled. The MC finds out that they made the flood to examine if it could be an army for ruling the universe. They know that they we're wrong, and have made a better, stronger, and smarter race than flood. The covenant gets wiped out towards the beginning of the game do to this new race. The MC is not alone, he has a female SPARTAN with him name Gilana, or for those of you who have read the book, Blue 2s daughter. There, on the sphere that hasn't been named yet, he tries to stop the forruners and the new Flood race with a new Marine army. The rest hasn't been decided yet.

How do I know all this? Because I work at Bungie and I am getting all this info on a typed paper detailing what we have so far. I hope this clears some things up. I will remain anon so I don't get fired lol.

Message Index

Replies:

Matt what the hell is it's nameCharles D. Clifford 8/12/02 10:59 p.m.
     Re: Matt what the hell is it's nameCunbelin The Longwinded 8/12/02 11:01 p.m.
     Re: Matt what the hell is it's nameShishka 8/12/02 11:21 p.m.
           Re: Matt what the hell is it's name *NM*Postman 8/12/02 11:35 p.m.
           Re: Matt what the hell is it's nameElan Sleazbagano 8/12/02 11:36 p.m.
           Re: Matt what the hell is it's namebikeman704 8/12/02 11:42 p.m.
                 Re: Matt what the hell is it's namePostman 8/12/02 11:47 p.m.
                       Re: Matt what the hell is it's nameCharles D. Clifford 8/12/02 11:50 p.m.
                             Re: Matt what the hell is it's nameHalo-Wannabe 8/12/02 11:55 p.m.
                 Re: Matt what the hell is it's nameCunbelin The Longwinded 8/12/02 11:56 p.m.
                       Re: Matt what the hell is it's namebagelman 8/13/02 12:02 a.m.
                             Re: Matt what the hell is it's nameclive yo 8/13/02 12:11 a.m.
                                   Re: Matt what the hell is it's namebagelman 8/13/02 12:19 a.m.
                                         Re: Comparison Between Halo and Halo 2KP 8/13/02 1:04 a.m.
                                               Re: Comparison Between Halo and Halo 2skeletor 8/13/02 1:18 a.m.
                             Re: Matt what the hell is it's nameTarrsk 8/13/02 11:17 a.m.
     Re: Matt what the hell is it's nameMatt 8/13/02 11:37 a.m.
           Re: Matt what the hell is it's namebagelman 8/13/02 11:54 a.m.
                 Re: Matt what the hell is it's nameoddworld18 8/13/02 2:15 p.m.
                       Re: Matt what the hell is it's nameDjof 8/13/02 4:36 p.m.
     Re: Matt what the hell is it's nameAnon (And read to find out why) 8/14/02 12:17 a.m.
           Re: Matt what the hell is it's nameMatt 8/14/02 12:42 a.m.
                 Re: Matt what the hell is it's namemnemesis 8/14/02 12:59 a.m.
                 Re: Matt what the hell is it's namevector40 8/14/02 1:08 a.m.
           Re: Matt what the hell is it's namePostman 8/14/02 1:06 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.