Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Halo50K: Thank God...
Posted By: PCDestroyerDate: 8/6/02 3:39 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Halo50K: Thank God... (El Bastard™)

Well, the long lost EL B!

Heh...

Too bad you couldn't join them for last league season... they needed the help, which is evident if you see the records on the Central FL Halo Chapter site...

However, we will most likely be shifting gears from "League Seasons" to Tournament format. It just seems easier to do and only two of the teams are highly competitive anymore, since we trounced the guys from Titusville and the other team in the league.
If you can make the long drive to Lake Mary for the National bout (yeah, I saw you in the sign up page... heh), then you should consider trying out for our team and making the drive more often... well worth it for the level of competition amongst ourselves.

We have 4 of our own guys (maybe 3) entering the fray at the Lake Mary location, and if two of us get in the same "flight" on Saturday... there will be no stopping us from getting to Sunday. I'll be happy to watch yer back and resist the urge to murder you repeatedly if we are in the same "flight"... of course, only if you do the same for me. =0)

Only problem would be if 3-4 of my crew ended up in the same flight. You'd see one helluva battle then for sure.

I'll be at the Lake Mary location all day Saturday, look for the guy manning a table for the 7th Column / Central FL Halo / Elite Enforcers... and that'll be me. I'm also helping to setup the event and assisting the PC folks there in "Console gaming 101" so to speak.

Snipe ya later,

PCD

Message Index

Replies:

Halo50K: Thank God...PCDestroyer 8/6/02 10:58 a.m.
     Re: Halo50K: Thank God...El Bastard™ 8/6/02 12:23 p.m.
           Re: Halo50K: Thank God...PCDestroyer 8/6/02 3:39 p.m.
           Re: Halo50K: Thank God...PCDestroyer 8/7/02 9:56 a.m.
                 Re: Halo50K: Thank God...El Bastard™ 8/7/02 11:01 a.m.
     YepTeam Overkill 8/7/02 2:30 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.