Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: New Trick- Bloopers
Posted By: The Mad Bunny #CP#W <nospam@nospam.com>Date: 7/28/02 10:10 p.m.

In Response To: Re: New Trick (xbill)

You want more pics? You want more pics?! You can't handle the pics! I'm going to give you a headache sooo big that yer head will explode!
Safety Information:
About Photosensitive Explosions
A very small percentage of people may experience an unpleasant exploding of the cranium when exposed to vertain visual images, including flashing lights, poorly taken pictures, pictures of extremely obese females or extremely blurry images that may appear in this forum. Even people who have no history of exploding heads may have an undiagnosed condition that can cause these "photosensitive explosions" while watching certain images.

These explosions may have a variety of symptoms, including lightheadedness, altered vision, eye or face twitching, jerking or shaking of arms or legs, disorientation, confusion, permanent loss of awareness or stained walls and carpets. Explosions may also cause loss of bodily parts that can can lead to injury from striking nearby objects or people.

Immediately stop looking at the photos and consult a doctor if you experience any of these symptoms. Parents should watch for or ask their children about the above symptoms - children and teenagers are more likely than adults to experience these explosions.

The risk of photosensitive explosions may be reduced by squinting at the images on your computer screen, drinking plenty of alcoholic beverages and not looking at images when you are drowsy or fatigued.

If you or any of your relatives have a history of explosions, consult a doctor before proceeding.

Bloopers with a bad case of jigglies. (Actually, the blurriness is caused by not using a flash on a digital camera. Slower shutter speed.) Click on the preview to get an 800x600 photo.

Egads, hungover and falling through an energy field.

MC having a psychedelic dream.

Almost..... ummm... maybe not.

I've fallen, and I can't get up!

MC turns traitor. A warthog coming out of a Covenant dropship. ;)

Oops.

Can't focus! Can't focus!

I knew I took that corner too fast.

Going vertical.

Aghhhhhh!

: Got any more pics? From different angles?

Message Index

Replies:

New TrickThe Mad Bunny #CP#W 7/28/02 2:12 a.m.
     "Nice one!" *NM*Surrept 7/28/02 8:36 a.m.
           Re: "Nice one!"The Mad Bunny #CP#W 7/28/02 2:02 p.m.
     Re: New Trickxbill 7/28/02 5:32 p.m.
           Re: New Trick- BloopersThe Mad Bunny #CP#W 7/28/02 10:10 p.m.
                 Re: New Trick- BloopersThe Sniper 7/28/02 11:34 p.m.
                       Re: New Trick- BloopersThe Mad Bunny #CP#W 7/29/02 1:08 a.m.
                             Re: New Trick- BloopersThe Sniper 7/29/02 1:19 a.m.
                                   Re: New Trick- BloopersNthDegree256 7/29/02 1:28 a.m.
                                         Re: New Trick- BloopersThe Mad Bunny #CP#W 7/29/02 1:49 a.m.
                                               Re: New Trick- BloopersThe Sniper 7/29/02 2:51 a.m.
     Re: New TrickDark Angel § 7/29/02 7:05 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.