Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: We're also celebrating the essence of me
Posted By: Da LoaphDate: 7/8/02 1:09 a.m.

In Response To: We're also celebrating the essence of me (Pure Newbieness)

: another words it's also my b-day...

*Gasp*! could it be, another chosen one like me? Would that make us the chosen two, or could there be seven? It must be, yes of course! There must be five other Bungie fans with a relation to 7 they were born with. Who are these five others that will fulfil the prophecy? And what will happen when all are united? I feel the day of reckoning shall soon be upon us. But now we must find the other chosen ones like Me and Pure Newbiness.

If you are a Bungie fan and have been born with something in relation to 7 step forth and claim yourself as one of the chosen 7!

Message Index

Replies:

Seems like nobody noticed here, but happy today! *NM*Djof 7/7/02 4:02 p.m.
     We noticed - that's why we're lanfesting. : *NM*Louis Wu 7/7/02 4:05 p.m.
     Re: Plz fill me in... what's today ? *NM*n3m 7/7/02 4:27 p.m.
           The 7th day of the 7th month: Bungie day! *NM*Djof 7/7/02 4:39 p.m.
                 Re: The 7th day of the 7th month: Bungie day!Da Loaph 7/7/02 5:16 p.m.
                       Re: The 7th day of the 7th month, but why?Acheron 7/7/02 5:32 p.m.
                             Re: The 7th day of the 7th month, but why?NthDegree256 7/7/02 6:25 p.m.
                                   But nothing has happened today so far :( *NM*Halo-Wannabe 7/7/02 10:01 p.m.
                                         Bah, it's a Sunday.Shishka 7/7/02 10:21 p.m.
                                               We're also celebrating the essence of mePure Newbieness 7/7/02 11:17 p.m.
                                                     Re: We're also celebrating the essence of meDa Loaph 7/8/02 1:09 a.m.
                 Re: Oops, Happy yesterday :( *NM*n3m 7/8/02 5:31 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.