glyphstrip
Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Been Done? Worth Anything? Usefull trick?
Posted By: SaTaNDate: 4/5/02 4:51 p.m.

Just wondering if anybody does this. It's a little trick I use to quickly get up in high places. It's sort of like the ghost through bars or door trick, except against an inclined wall or mountain, etc. Basically what you do is strafe towards an inclined anything and a bit before you crash into it you hit x to get off and the ghost will push you flying high into the air. I typically strafe at a 45 degree angle or so. I use it to get up the sides of mountains in Blood Gulch and Sidewinder, to get onto the tower in Blood Gulch and onto the bases quickly, to get out of or on top of Sidewinder, and to get into the sniper level of the bases in Sidewinder from the outside. Just a little fun thing I do, but can take a lot of practice. Getting to the tower in Blood Gulch can be a bit hard, but the others arn't. Anyways, if you guys care, I can explain where I do the trick to get onto the tower and out of(on top?) of the map, etc. The trick can probably have tons of other uses, I just don't have that much time.

Message Index

Replies:

Been Done? Worth Anything? Usefull trick?SaTaN 4/5/02 4:51 p.m.
     Re: Been Done? Worth Anything? Usefull trick?bonk 4/5/02 6:37 p.m.
     Re: Been Done? Worth Anything? Usefull trick?Louis Wu 4/5/02 6:37 p.m.
           Re: Been Done? Worth Anything? Usefull trick?SaTaN 4/5/02 7:06 p.m.
                 Re: Been Done? Worth Anything? Usefull trick?vector40 4/5/02 8:07 p.m.
     Re: Been Done? Worth Anything? Usefull trick?sandman 4/6/02 11:05 p.m.
           Re: Been Done? Worth Anything? Usefull trick?Stealth_spy2 4/6/02 11:40 p.m.
                 Re: Been Done? Worth Anything? Usefull trick?SaTaN 4/7/02 1:36 p.m.
           Re: Been Done? Worth Anything? Usefull trick?SaTaN 4/7/02 1:32 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.