Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

yep, got'em (Well... some ^_^)
Posted By: Covenant Elite <Skie591@hotmail.com>Date: 3/6/02 4:34 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Halo: T&R site updated (Louis Wu)

1. Control Room on the Halo map. Fly a banshee in there to get a good view.

2. Food dispenser/Orderer kinda thingy. Found on the Pillar of Autumn in various places, but mainly in the cafeteria.

3.Easy really. They're Plasma Grenades kill osme grunt's an' ya' might find some.

4. Jackal's back or front I can't remember which. Kill one then take a look. Try grenading it to flip it over, or just kill another.

5. I'm not entirely sure, but i'd say it's a ceiling somewhere in 343 Guilty Spark.

6. I've seen it, but can't place my finger on it. has to do with Human or Forerunner technology.

7. I'm pretty sure it's a waterfall you see here.

8. Controls somewhere on the Pillar of Autumn. You can find them everywhere, and I've seen lot's and looked closely, however I've never seen THIS one before.

9. I haven't the faintest idea what the hell that is.

10. Controls on one of those Covenant boxes with the antenea stickin' out.

11. I'd say the engine core thingy in the MAW, when you activate it so you can blow apart the Pillar of Autumn. Or it's the engine from the Longsword fighter.

12. Dunno, my best guess is that it's a bullet casing of somesort with the Marathon logo on it.

So there you go, my best guesses. (Note: Top Left going to Right) ^_^ there ya go.

Message Index

Replies:

Halo: T&R site updatedmnemesis 3/6/02 3:40 p.m.
     Re: Halo: T&R site updatedLouis Wu 3/6/02 3:59 p.m.
           yep, got'em (Well... some ^_^)Covenant Elite 3/6/02 4:34 p.m.
                 Re: yep, got'em (Well... some ^_^)Covenant Elite 3/6/02 4:36 p.m.
                 Re: yep, got'em (Well... some ^_^)NthDegree256 3/6/02 5:06 p.m.
                       Re: yep, got'em (Well... some ^_^)Covenant Elite 3/6/02 5:19 p.m.
                             Re: yep, got'em (Well... some ^_^)NthDegree256 3/6/02 5:30 p.m.
                                   Re: yep, got'em (Well... some ^_^)Mike 3/7/02 11:54 p.m.
                 Re: yep, got'em (Well... some ^_^)strykerwolf 3/6/02 7:57 p.m.
                       The search is on...candyman 3/7/02 12:23 p.m.
                             Ooh... a challenge. :) *NM*Louis Wu 3/7/02 12:29 p.m.
                             Re: The search is on...MaxThndr 3/7/02 3:15 p.m.
                             Its Captain Keyes' Pipe (See above) *NM*ElectricSheep 3/7/02 5:56 p.m.
                             Re: The search is on...Watboy 3/7/02 6:50 p.m.
                       Marathon logoIsildur 3/7/02 3:14 p.m.
                             !?!?!?!?!?!?!!!?!?!?!?!?*Ar-Isildur of *WP* 3/7/02 4:22 p.m.
                             Re: Marathon logomart 3/7/02 6:32 p.m.
                 Re: yep, got'em (Well... some ^_^)Amechwarrior 3/7/02 1:28 a.m.
                       Re: yep, got'em (Well... some ^_^)SpudBoy 3/7/02 1:31 p.m.
     Re: Halo: T&R site updatedMark Levin 3/6/02 4:31 p.m.
           Re: Halo: T&R site updatedmageknight 3/6/02 4:35 p.m.
                 Re: Halo: T&R site updatedmageknight 3/6/02 4:39 p.m.
     Re: Halo: T&R site updatedDT_Spike 3/7/02 3:14 p.m.
           Re: Halo: T&R site updatedFrogBlast 3/8/02 8:31 a.m.
                 Re: Halo: T&R site updatedWarbow 3/8/02 8:48 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.