Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Take a hippo break- let's get the level 2 Bans
Posted By: Khaim <deguild@nc.rr.com>Date: 2/19/02 4:16 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Take a hippo break- let's get the level 2 Bans (pete_the_duck)

One of my friends said he got a Banshee stuck between some rocks/trees (don't remember exactly), shot the pilot out, and flew it. I never saw it though, so I can't say it's possible.
It is possible to shoot a pilot out and then use the Banshee, however. I've done it, sort of, on AotCR. Playing on easy, the marine snipers are wicked- and they can shoot the Elite out of his Banshee, which then falls out of the sky. This gave me a Banshee way before you're supposed to get one.

- Khaim

Message Index

Replies:

Take a hippo break- let's get the level 2 Banshee!pete_the_duck 2/19/02 8:11 a.m.
     Re: Take a hippo break- let's get the level 2 BansFrogBlast 2/19/02 8:20 a.m.
           Re: Take a hippo break- let's get the level 2 Bansbarkbat 2/19/02 1:06 p.m.
                 Re: Take a hippo break- let's get the level 2 Banspete_the_duck 2/19/02 2:12 p.m.
                       Re: Take a hippo break- let's get the level 2 BansKhaim 2/19/02 4:16 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.