glyphstrip
Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Steal even more level 5 Banshees (+ pics)
Posted By: Mattgyver <mattgyver@carolina.rr.com>Date: 1/2/02 10:45 p.m.

After reading Enzyver's sweet tutorial on getting the first available Banshee off the ledge on "Assault on the Control Room (level 5)" (which makes the level insanely easy, even on Legendary), I decided to try and get EVERY Banshee on this level using similar tactics.

Here is one Banshee I haven't seen or heard of anyone who's gotten yet, but it's possible to get the Banshee under the two bridges and skip the long painful part of this level - the endless circular rooms and two bridges of death - sending you from "Rolling Thunder," directly to "If I Had a Super Weapon" in no time flat.

This trick is about as easy as getting the "If I Had a Super Weapon" Banshee on the snow bridge, and a lot less frustrating than knocking Enzyver's first Banshee off the ledge. (Although the Enzyver Banshee is probably the most important in terms of skipping more of the level early on and letting you get another Banshee...) I made lots of pretty pictures look at, and did lengthy descriptions so no one has any questions - ENJOY!

Here is my tutorial: http://www.mattgyver.com/halo

There has to be more Banshees throughout the game to steal! It's a life saver (and time saver) on Legendary! Share your Banshee stealing stories... I'll put together an "all Banshee stealing guide" or something.

http://www.mattgyver.com/halo

Message Index

Replies:

Steal even more level 5 Banshees (+ pics)Mattgyver 1/2/02 10:45 p.m.
     Re: Steal even more level 5 Banshees (+ pics)Wes Marden 1/3/02 3:31 a.m.
           Re: Steal even more level 5 Banshees (+ pics)Enzyver 1/3/02 6:42 p.m.
                 Re: Steal even more level 5 Banshees (+ pics)Mattgyver 1/3/02 7:45 p.m.
                       Re: Steal even more level 5 Banshees (+ pics)Enzyver 1/3/02 10:19 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.