Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Played Halo. It was pretty bad...
Posted By: Forensic <boyd@wam.umd.edu>Date: 11/21/01 11:11 p.m.

...badASS that is.

(Yes, I like Halo. You can stop composing your flame.)

Probably I can't say anything that hasn't already been said, so just a few points:

-I was playing co-op with Jamie Noguchi, who happens to be the brother of Halo tools programmer Mat Noguchi. So this is probably the only video gaming session I'll ever have where one of the players calls up a developer by cel phone to compliment him on his product.

-Despite being no slouches in the m@d skillz department, we got raped and pillaged on Legendary. Had to turn it down to Heroic just to advance.

-Despite the best efforts of Old Man Murray to invent a truly objective game review system, I still feel there's some work that needs to be done in this area. So, I'd like to propose a new system. I call it the MPB scale, short for "minutes past bedtime." You measure how long you stayed up past midnight playing, despite having to go to class or work the next day, and you've got your rating. In this case, Halo earns a respectable score of 120.

http://www.machall.com

Message Index

Replies:

Played Halo. It was pretty bad...Forensic 11/21/01 11:11 p.m.
     Re: Played Halo. It was pretty bad...vector40 11/21/01 11:35 p.m.
     Re: Played Halo. It was pretty bad...Cunbelin The Spoiler 11/22/01 1:54 a.m.
           Re: Played Halo. It was pretty bad...Aida-kun 11/22/01 10:42 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.