glyphstrip
Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: So, where does the Halo story go from here?
Posted By: Def Guru 7777 <defguru7777@rainbowtel.net>Date: 2/28/13 2:48 a.m.

In Response To: So, where does the Halo story go from here? (Gravemind)

I'll just deliver my thoughts in bites.

If the Didact could survive, what about other Forerunners? In other Shield Worlds perhaps?

The Flood are still a threat. If there's some on each Ring, then there's four other possible infections in the galaxy (but then, what did the UNSC do with the Flood on Gamma Halo?). And what if there's other places like the Gas Mine on Threshold, or the Shield World from Halo Wars? And the Flood were an extra-galactic threat. Could a more advanced Flood make its way to the Milky Way? (Granted I know this is kind of mired in the Precursor's history, but I think it's still a possibility)

There's the Guilty Spark fragment in search of the Librarian from Primordium. What's he doing?

Were the Prometheans fully destroyed? Were they on other installations? Couldn't 'Mdama have taken some with them? Granted they couldn't teleport, but they could fight.

There are still some Prophets around. Not many, but I could still see them making trouble.

Brutes, while weakened, could still pose a threat. Maybe a specific tribe is really powerful.

Maybe we'll get another Covenant faction that's allied itself with Insurrectionists, a la The Cole Protocol/Venezia?

I personally doubt the Servants of the Abiding Truth will survive the Kilo-Five Trilogy. Just a hunch. I can see 'Mdama sweeping in, saying 'Telcam's in league with the humans, and getting support for his remnant.

I'd love to see the Arbiter again. I'm just terrified that he's gonna die in the last Kilo-Five book.

I get the feeling that the Absolute Record, where the Janus Key is supposed to be delivered, will be key.

If the Chief gets a new AI, I could see a really interesting new partnership forming. Him wanting keep his distance in the wake of Cortana's death, and the new AI trying to get closer to him.

Kind of incoherent, but there's my thoughts. I think there's plenty they could do in 5.

Message Index

Replies:

So, where does the Halo story go from here?Gravemind 2/28/13 2:25 a.m.
     Re: So, where does the Halo story go from here?munky-058 2/28/13 2:44 a.m.
           Re: So, where does the Halo story go from here?Def Guru 7777 2/28/13 2:51 a.m.
           Re: So, where does the Halo story go from here?serpx 2/28/13 3:46 a.m.
                 Re: So, where does the Halo story go from here?General Vagueness 2/28/13 1:34 p.m.
                       Re: So, where does the Halo story go from here?serpx 2/28/13 2:09 p.m.
                             Re: So, where does the Halo story go from here?serpx 2/28/13 2:10 p.m.
                             Re: So, where does the Halo story go from here?General Vagueness 2/28/13 2:50 p.m.
                                   Re: So, where does the Halo story go from here?serpx 2/28/13 6:11 p.m.
                                         Re: So, where does the Halo story go from here?General Vagueness 3/1/13 2:58 p.m.
                       Re: So, where does the Halo story go from here?Def Guru 7777 2/28/13 3:57 p.m.
           Re: So, where does the Halo story go from here?Apollo 2/28/13 6:14 a.m.
           Needs moar Halo Wars 2kornman00 2/28/13 8:36 a.m.
     Re: So, where does the Halo story go from here?Def Guru 7777 2/28/13 2:48 a.m.
     Re: So, where does the Halo story go from here?bryan newman 2/28/13 4:38 a.m.
     Re: So, where does the Halo story go from here?Dielectric 2/28/13 6:23 p.m.
           Re: So, where does the Halo story go from here?Gravemind 2/28/13 6:47 p.m.
     I know where the story goes from here!Captain Spark 2/28/13 6:35 p.m.
     I get the feeling...Quirel 3/1/13 2:02 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.