Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Looking for opinions/crits *art stuff*
Posted By: Sl'askia <dragatora@hotmail.com>Date: 11/28/12 12:53 a.m.

Since I tend not to get many bites on this kind of thing on DA, I'm trying here as well.

I'm working on a concept piece of a Sangheili fem character. I'm going for a 'spoiled rich brat' look, but keep some of the 'humbleness' we saw in the designs of 'The Duel' (she's the daughter of the head Lady of a trade keep, just to give a bit of background info). I'm considering removing the 'neck band' to even out things between the bottom and top halves of the design (it was a spur of the moment thrown in to begin with).

(in case the pic doesn't show up for some reason for anyone else: link to the pic on DA

Feel free to nickpick other stuff too, like glaring anatomy errors. Any requests for boobs will be met with a cold fish to the face. ;)

Notes: I use 'The Duel' style for the mandibles...and that thumb (on characters left hand) I know needs to be fixed. Also, I don't know what's going to be outside that window yet.

Message Index

Replies:

Looking for opinions/crits *art stuff*Sl'askia 11/28/12 12:53 a.m.
     Re: Looking for opinions/crits *art stuff*Postmortem 11/28/12 1:07 a.m.
           Re: Looking for opinions/crits *art stuff*Sl'askia 11/28/12 11:08 a.m.
                 Re: Looking for opinions/crits *art stuff*Bry 11/28/12 11:32 a.m.
     Re: Looking for opinions/crits *art stuff*Quirel 11/28/12 1:45 a.m.
           Re: Looking for opinions/crits *art stuff*Sl'askia 11/28/12 11:15 a.m.
                 Re: Looking for opinions/crits *art stuff*Mid7night 11/28/12 12:15 p.m.
                       Re: Looking for opinions/crits *art stuff*Sl'askia 11/28/12 12:29 p.m.
     Re: Looking for opinions/crits *art stuff*darknesshasfallen 11/28/12 3:21 a.m.
           Re: Looking for opinions/crits *art stuff*Sl'askia 11/28/12 11:20 a.m.
     update *IMG*Sl'askia 11/28/12 2:38 p.m.
           Re: update *IMG*JDQuackers 11/28/12 2:42 p.m.
                 Re: update *IMG*Sl'askia 11/28/12 2:48 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.