Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

My wild guess about Zurich
Posted By: Mr Daax <mileschristi92@yahoo.com>Date: 10/30/12 10:21 p.m.

Okay, so I may have stalked Frank, Kiki, BS Angel, and Jen Taylor by rummaging through their twitter feeds for the past 30 min, but I have a crazy idea with regards to what exactly went down in Zurich. This is a wild guess that I deduced from the pictures and posts in their feeds. My wild guess is that the people invited were dressed up and treated as military personnel and/or civilians (the random dudes in the pics) getting ready to join the Infinity and crew on the way to Requiem. Dr Halsey, or Jen Taylor, is a sort of advisor in this situation considering her knowlege of and experience with Forerunner stuff. And this whole setup was a way of treating the people invited to some exclusive content, maybe making them feel like part of the story. That is my crazy wild guess, with not much logical basis to it. They may just be having a Halo 4 party in a Swiss castle for all we know. I guess we'll find out tomorrow.

Message Index

Replies:

My wild guess about ZurichMr Daax 10/30/12 10:21 p.m.
     Damn VIPsdavidfuchs 10/30/12 10:40 p.m.
           I just thought he meant the castles had holes. *NM*GrimBrother One 10/30/12 11:29 p.m.
     Re: Found this on the utubez...Laird 10/31/12 6:16 a.m.
           Re: More...Laird 10/31/12 6:22 a.m.
                 Re: More...SirPwn4g3 10/31/12 10:24 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.