Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Thirded :)
Posted By: bluerunnerDate: 10/25/12 4:57 p.m.

In Response To: Thirded :) (Metalingus627)

: I absolutely love MM. There's not one in my immediate area (closest is about
: 20 mins), so it's not really practical to just go there instead. I would
: also recommend Papa Murphy's if you can find one. It's
: "take-and-bake" take-out Pizza, not sure if they do deliveries
: (doubt it), but it is absolutely amazing pizza. Especially after living
: off of Little Caesars for a month. -_-

Papa Murphy's is great, and it keeps pretty well in the refrigerator for a day or two if you don't eat it all. Little Caesars turns back to cardboard overnight.

There's a little mom and pop pizza place down the street from my office. I hope one day they can create a chain, because they are absolutely awesome. I've gotten to know the owners, and they'll whip up any crazy pizza I want. They've added a few to the regular menu. Here's a few of my favorite off-the-wall pizzas:
Hamburger pizza: Mustard base instead of pizza sauce, ground beef, bacon, pickles, onions, tomatoes, and cheese
Baked potato pizza: Ranch base, sliced potatoes, bacon bits, chives, butter, cheese
Fajita pizza: Picante sauce base, red onions, tomatoes, green peppers, cheese
Chicken-bacon-ranch: Ranch base, chicken, bacon

If I can find them a good recipe, they're going to make pork al pastor pizza, topped with worcestershire sauce. Hey, don't knock it until you've tried it. I've had it a couple of times, and it's pretty good.

I also mentioned that I loved spicy food, so one day they surprised me with a pizza made with spicy pizza sauce and chicken marinated in Dave's Insanity Sauce. It was so good.

Message Index

Replies:

Inside Halo 4's playtest labsArithmomaniac 10/24/12 11:03 p.m.
     Re: Inside Halo 4's playtest labsGrizzlei 10/24/12 11:17 p.m.
           Re: Inside Halo 4's playtest labsQuirel 10/25/12 2:25 a.m.
                 Re: Inside Halo 4's playtest labsGrizzlei 10/25/12 10:01 a.m.
                       Papa John's is NOT pizza. Nor food. *NM*NotTheVacuum 10/25/12 11:21 a.m.
                             But the dude on the television said...Grizzlei 10/25/12 11:33 a.m.
                                   Mellow Mushroom is great.Gravemind 10/25/12 11:56 a.m.
                                         Yummy!Grizzlei 10/25/12 12:03 p.m.
                                         Re: Mellow Mushroom is great. +1JDQuackers 10/25/12 12:31 p.m.
                                               MM! Seconded. *NM*NotTheVacuum 10/25/12 2:50 p.m.
                                                     Thirded :)Metalingus627 10/25/12 4:36 p.m.
                                                           Re: Thirded :)bluerunner 10/25/12 4:57 p.m.
                                               You guyz! You broke me.scarab 10/26/12 3:53 a.m.
     Great articleSonGoharotto 10/24/12 11:50 p.m.
           Re: Great articleMr Daax 10/25/12 12:56 a.m.
     What?!?Mr Daax 10/25/12 1:34 a.m.
           Re: What?!?Grizzlei 10/25/12 10:05 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.