glyphstrip
Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Kill Screen: Too Tall for Master Chief Photo?
Posted By: Chris101b <chrismags@aol.com>Date: 9/7/12 1:04 p.m.

In Response To: Kill Screen: Too Tall for Master Chief Photo? (Beckx)

: Interesting article at Kill Screen (which usually provides actual journalism,
: though I often have issues with their content).

:
: http://killscreendaily.com/articles/microsoft-wouldnt-let-me-take-picture-next-master-chief-because-i-am-taller-him/

: I wonder if it was a misunderstanding?

I think they just didn't want him standing on the platform that the "Chief" was on. It looks like one of those flimsy wooden stand that probably wouldn't support a giant 6'8" dude plus a second person. They never said "You can't stand there because you are too tall" they just said that he couldn't stand there. Maybe instead of saying that he was too tall, maybe they were saying that he was too heavy..... take your pick at the most offensive one lol.

Message Index

Replies:

Kill Screen: Too Tall for Master Chief Photo?Beckx 9/7/12 12:15 p.m.
     Re: Kill Screen: Too Tall for Master Chief Photo?Grizzlei 9/7/12 12:22 p.m.
           Re: Kill Screen: Too Tall for Master Chief Photo?GrimBrother One 9/7/12 12:53 p.m.
                 Re: Kill Screen: Too Tall for Master Chief Photo?Grizzlei 9/7/12 1:17 p.m.
                       Re: Kill Screen: Too Tall for Master Chief Photo?GrimBrother One 9/7/12 1:37 p.m.
                             Re: Kill Screen: Too Tall for Master Chief Photo?Grizzlei 9/7/12 1:49 p.m.
     Re: Kill Screen: Too Tall for Master Chief Photo?Chris101b 9/7/12 1:04 p.m.
           Re: Kill Screen: Too Tall for Master Chief Photo?Beckx 9/7/12 1:23 p.m.
           Re: Kill Screen: Too Tall for Master Chief Photo?ManKitten 9/7/12 3:58 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.