Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Fast method to get Weekly "Like a Record, Baby
Posted By: Louis Wu <halo@bungie.org>Date: 4/24/12 1:18 p.m.

In Response To: Fast method to get Weekly "Like a Record, Baby" (MixMaker1)

: Glad we can all play some FF for the weekly this week :)

: I put together this video on a pretty quick method using 4 players and
: Corvette. You can finish a game of FF in about 10 minutes (3 rounds per).

: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAaB2Csr1JA

: Hope it helps. Happy grunt, elite and other-ugly-things killings :)

Okay - so 10.5 mins for the actual match - plus how much time getting to Corvette each time? (I'm guessing at least 3 minutes, if you want to add on all the other pre/post game stuff that needs doing... more than that when you factor in rounds that don't even give you Corvette as an option, requiring that you quit out and rejoin your buds in the lobby.)

Let's say, being WILDLY optimistic, we're talking 15 mins/3 rounds - that means more than 6 hours of solid gameplay to get this one... IF EVERYTHING GOES PERFECTLY. (And if you and your friends don't mind 6 hours on Corvette. :) )

All for 28,000 cR.

(I'm not faulting your method in the slightest; I think you've made the best of a bad situation. I'm complaining about the Challenge itself.)

Irrelevant for me, because I'm off the internet from Wed-Sun this week, so this one was NEVER going to be doable... but I still don't like it.

Message Index

Replies:

Fast method to get Weekly "Like a Record, Baby"MixMaker1 4/24/12 12:22 p.m.
     Re: Fast method to get Weekly "Like a Record, BabyLouis Wu 4/24/12 1:18 p.m.
           Wait, it's ROUNDS?RC Master 4/24/12 1:35 p.m.
     Re: Fast method to get Weekly "Like a Record, BabySEspider 4/24/12 2:00 p.m.
           Re: Fast method to get Weekly "Like a Record, BabyMixMaker1 4/24/12 2:09 p.m.
                 Hmmmmmm...SEspider 4/24/12 9:07 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.