Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Dayum.
Posted By: General Vagueness <General.Vagueness@gmail.com>Date: 4/1/12 8:19 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Dayum. (SonofMacPhisto)

: You're not; I liked the Splaser in Halo 3 much more. It was probably my
: favorite weapon, actually.

I think five shots is pretty much the minimum you can get away with, four is just... kind of pathetic. If they wanted to tone it down they should've made it less powerful-- in fact they could've added another shot and made it less powerful, perhaps beyond what they would take away if it had five shots, and I'd be happier. Please note this applies to the rocket launcher too, when I pick up a freshly spawned rocket launcher and find out it only has two rockets, it makes me want to use one on whoever placed the weapon and the other on his console. Three rounds for the grenade launcher is just as much of a joke, against a vehicle three rounds isn't even a guaranteed kill, and if you miss whatever you're aiming at-- which, since it shoots a grenade, is very probable-- you only have two more explosive firings, or one EMP and one explosive firing if you want to be strategic, which is just as bad as if you had two grenades and no weapons except an almost-dead plasma pistol. OK, I'm done venting-- not that it's just venting, I think this ammo issue is kind of important, but... anyway I'm done.

You cannot fall off the floor.

Message Index

Replies:

So, I played some Halo 3 todayuberfoop 4/1/12 3:29 a.m.
     It's moments like that that stick with you.Bryan Newman 4/1/12 8:17 a.m.
     Brings back memories!UNSC Trafalgar 4/1/12 9:52 a.m.
     Dayum.Louis Wu 4/1/12 10:15 a.m.
           Re: Dayum.Chris101b 4/1/12 10:34 a.m.
                 Re: Dayum.SonofMacPhisto 4/1/12 11:06 a.m.
                       Re: Dayum.General Vagueness 4/1/12 8:19 p.m.
                             Re: Dayum.pete_the_duck 4/1/12 8:31 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.